Reviews for The angel from my nightmare
AthenaMay24 chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Aww! I must say, you were kinda all over the place with this story, but it's really sweet and wonderful. I love it!
AthenaMay24 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
That's so sad! Maybe it's because I'm reading this in the middle of the night, but it's hitting me hard in the feels! Aww.
AthenaMay24 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wha . . .? But, but, but ... Must keep reading!
charity chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Enjoying every bit of this! And the 'without undressing said person' part was extra funny. Write a sequel please!:-)
charity chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Amazing work , and as a fellow writer I just want to say I will never be as good a writer as you are. Kate was a nice touch in this tiva wedding scene! :-) 100% FABULOUS WRITING! :-) :-) :-)
Lina chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
#icanteven #omgnope
evilswanqueen101 chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I really liked this story
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
love it good job
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Sorry this isnt constructive critism but im just speaking from the charecters view.

THIS SUCKS.
4kitty101 chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
loved it!
101FrozenFire101 chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Good story I really liked it. (ok so I might like almost every story that has Tiva but thats not the point!) I think it was awsome am going to read two more of your fics when I have time but I can't remember what there called.

This story was very good with the cliff-hangers also, I mean if I had been following slowly waiting for you I think I would have died! Very good cliff-hangers but I think there sometimes a little to mean like the one where the docter said 'I'm sorry' I would have refreshed the page every five minutes to see if you have posted the next chapter! Well thats all I have to say now so..

BYE! From NCIS RULEZ
brenthforever chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
I love this u got to write a sequal wit mcgee and abby. or al least tell me about the baby.

Thanks for your review on my story.

Brenthforever
SiriStarkiller chapter 10 . 10/26/2008
You should write some more Tiva! I loved it!
Rixus chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
oh.. Mel:)

that was a fantastic story:) i so love it! i cried and laughed a lot :) and sometimes i melted away:P Tony and Ziva is very cute together.. and their baby:) nice the end:) and if this story will be true... awhh..:)L

x, Rixu
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Wow, Kate is alive! I know she had feelings for Tony and he for her.

I was surprised with Ziva's father and all that they didn't at least have a Rabbi and Priest since Tony has to be Catholic. But this is fan fiction, right...lol...Can't wait to see what Kate , Tony and Ziva do. Again, nice to have fan fic rights to do as you please to make a good story..lol..sue