Reviews for It's Like Riding a Bike
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I like the three piece progression (or degression in terms of timeline). I like the idea of Sam knowing all about the bike trails-just more random information for the resident geek to know. I bet John planned on never informing Mary of the basement bike riding escapades. Unfinished basements mean a ton of tools and junk to have a bike fall over. Dean I think would like biking-a friend's boyfriend can jump and do wheelies and that seems right up Dean's alley. Thanks for writing!

mb
once bitten chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Thanks for sharing such a sweet story, I liked that I felt it really could have happened just like you said.
Phina Tera chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Oh wow, I really loved how you got across just how much Dean did for Sam and Sam always thought that John had done the same for Dean. I was feeling a little peeved with John but that last part fixed that, because it just sort of made sense that John wouldn't do the biking for Dean because of it was painful reminder of what had happened.
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Aw! Poor WeeDean! That makes me very sad. I'm glad that John was planning on a bike though! One more thing to hate the YED for.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
lovely story... I never quite got the hang of riding a bike although I wish I had... but I did run along side my nephew's bike and held on until he was good to go on his own... Brought back some good memories...
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Awesome WeeChester oneshot. WHo would ever thought that Dean wouldn't have had the time to learn to ride a bike as a child!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
what a clever idea, and a sweet touching telling of it.