Reviews for Through Innocent Eyes
Zerolink100 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Cute story! Enjoyed that it was from Marlene's POV. No spelling errors that I could see though I do believe "I love you" is eight letters, not seven. Very nice otherwise though.
Elimyyy chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This one was cute.

:D
l0nelymiracle chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
“We’ve been trying to get you two to admit you love each other so you would stop making goo-goo eyes at each others backs all the time! It’s gross!”

Lulz...how funny is that? XD Cute story! I like the way it's told in Marlene's POV. Great job!
Nanyoky chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
aaw! that was very cute! i've got one kinda like this in the planning stages, it's such a fun idea, it's hard not to do!

nice job!_
punkiemonkie chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
OMG I love this! So cute! I like the concept, it's very true to the story in the way that EVERYONE knows Cloud and Tifa like each other, but they fail to see it themselves. Adorable story! You should definately write more fluff, you have a talent for it!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
That was really really cute. I loved it! More more!

Sg
Akane Naomi chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Uwah! I loved this story so much! Haha, it was Kyaute! and Funny! I also love Denzel and Marlene together!
C2ii chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
XD YES FINALLY! I wonder what made them finally kiss Kya!
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Marlene's so cute and suitably childish here. XD You might want to think about adding a bit more detail - also, it looks as though this was originally a script or something, with the single word actions, like (Giggles). It's pretty easy to replace that with something like 'I giggle.' to make sure this is all prose.
silentmoondemon chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
AW-W-W-W-W-W-W! CUTENESS! Welcome to fanfiction, my friend. welcome *applauds*
AmazonTurk chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
That was precious! *squeezes Denzel* He's so cute! Am I your first reviewer? I hope so. Good job on your first fic! Welcome to the Insanity of FanFiction Writers! MWAH HA HA HA HA!

By the way...I'm an evil villain. ;)