Reviews for Mirror
great story!
Zelda Maximus chapter 17 . 6/15/2010
Great story!
iclethea chapter 16 . 10/26/2009
This was a really cool story :D

Can't wait to read the sequel!

BTW : can u check out my story?
JustaSchmuck chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
Ugh!

I REALLY want Bree to fight the Cullens and not have them forgive them the next time.

She needs to hunt a couple humans. Cast terror upon Seattle. She needs to kill!

Another thing: She needs to hate the Cullens, not forgive them, too.

Sorry for all this... Im gonna write my own story this way / lol

JustaSchmuck chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
JustaSchmuck chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
OMG!

Awesome chappie :)

JustaSchmuck chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
i actually hate Bella in all stories i read. This one, Im jealous for Bree. Bree deserves Edward.

JustaSchmuck chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
The chapters are just a bit short. But anywayz, I love it!

Sparrow
JustaSchmuck chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
:o

I like how you described it.

My guess is that you had the book in hand while you wrote the story? ;)

Sparrow
Obversa chapter 17 . 7/18/2009
(Hope you didn't forget about my promise to finish reviewing.)

The ending was superb. I like hoe you added all sorts of little symbols to point to the significant change in Bree's life, like the golden-eyes angel and the young girl - for a moment, I thought that the girl had been one of Bree's friends as a human, and she recognized her, and that's why she couldn't kill her...but I guess not.

One thing that surprised me is your focus nearly wholly on Bree - you don't mention Riley (or even Victoria, for that matter, until the flash-back), something that most other writers who write about Bree tend to weave into her character - whether she is in love or infatuated with Riley (like in my story), or there was even one where I read that Bree had been a lesbian. But, aside from that, I like how you gave her some form of human attachment - a sister, much like Alice had to give up her little sister Cynthia, even though she no longer remembered her.

(Perhaps you could add a little scene where Bree asks Alice to see into Kriss's future to make sure that she'll be alright?)

A few things that put me off slightly about your story was the lack of characterization and interaction with the other minor characters and Bree. Most of the time, they were regarding her as a prisoner, and not a potential new family member, and it just didn't seem to fit with how Edward reacted to Jane in Bree's favor at the end of Eclipse and his and Carlisle's implied hope for her - but this can be made up for over the course of the sequel.

One thing I'd suggest you try out are Bree getting infatuated or falling easily in love/crushing on a few males - a "forbidden" area, especially considering she's still technically not fully a vegetarian yet. Surely a girl forever trapped as a hormonal 15-year-old girl would be lusting after some guy - especially once the bloodlust wears off as she weans herself from human blood...that should be interesting.

Anyways, despite the simple, easy-to-read writing style, I thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading more. Four stars out of five!
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
I am glad you are writing again girl!The best beta ever

xx

c.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
I love the ending! I thought for a second she was going to end up going on a killing spree but I'm so glad she didn't!
frozen water droplet chapter 16 . 5/6/2009
I really like this story.
frozen water droplet chapter 1 . 5/4/2009