Reviews for Road Less Traveled
MysteryMadchen chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
This story was excellent. And I loved that Sam is still really deaf but that with aid he can hear. You should bring back the deafness next volume that would be great. An emp or something disabling the implants. Ok enough of what I want. I hadn't read the first volume but after this I'm going to go back and catch up. Your characters, your story telling, the little girl everything was fantastic. Do you have another one ready to go? Thanks so much for you story, Nicole. :)
EtainAingeal chapter 15 . 12/2/2008
Awesome story, just finished it, and in typical me fashion, I'm off to read the first story second!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 15 . 12/1/2008
great
Tacpebs chapter 15 . 12/1/2008
Awesome! Aw complete? Oh! "End for now."? Loved the story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
Aw man, That witch has got to our boys again, and almost killed Sammy this time. How in the heck are they going to be able to stop her from abusing Dean sexually and trying to kil Sammy! Looks like it is time for Bobby to call in some help!
Tacpebs chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
Yay for updates! O.o So Dean allows the demon in Sam's mind to get him now? o.O Must have next chapter! Please?
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Awesome chapter Shelly. OMG, how did Merci find out so quicjk where the boys were? Well at least Maggie noticed something was off about her and warned Bobby so that hopefully they will be ready for whatever she chooses to do next. Whew, you scared me there for a few minutes when Sammy started having trouble in surgery-thank gooness the specialist was able to handle things.

Alas, I have to go to town and pick up some groceries, but I will be back ASAP so I can contiue reading this awesome story!

See ys again soon my friend,

Jean
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Wow, At least the boys are being taken care of medically, but it still looks as thought Sammy could be critical-losing a kidney is so not good.

The way that Dean kept calling Bobby Dad was just heartbreaking when the ambulance crew arrived to help them-those boys could defibnitely use their dad right about now.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
OMG, will Dean be able to cope with what Merci just did to him in front of Sammy. OMG, I can't wait to see Cornase and Merci pay for their evil ways!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Another fantastic chapter Shelly. OMG, they really did a number on Sammy. I hope they will allow another healer to be brought in to help Sammy, there's no way he will be able to survive the life of a hunter if he can't hear or talk.

Thank goodness Rafe has decided he doesnt like what they're doing to Sammy, that he doesn't deserve to be tortured. I was so cheering him on when he flushed the drug down the toilet!

Now if Dean and Bobby can just get to him after the healers have helped!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Dang Shelly, I don't know how I missed so much of this but OMG, Sammy is really in a bad way right now. I sure hope Bobby and Dean can find him quickly before they actually kill the poor kid. At least Az was able to get Mickie out and back to Dean, but what about Sammy...?
1Pagan3 chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
Oh no... I was so afraid of that, now it looks like Cornase has Sammy and no one knows it! Dean is going to feel awful when he finds out... hopefully though he can get the antidote quickly and get back to his brother soon. Wait...that would be too easy wouldn't it? Darn! ;) Take care, see you soon!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
excellent
Thorny Hedge chapter 13 . 9/12/2008
Poor Sam. So damaged, so brave.
Tacpebs chapter 13 . 9/12/2008
Yay! Another awesome chapter! Whot! I eagerly await the next!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »