Reviews for A Cry in the Dark
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Absolutely amazing ur writing gives me chills please do keep writing
WeatherWatch chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
This was fantastic; it was beautiful and evocative and full of emotion. I actually thought it was a one-shot, because I couldn't remember clicking the 'next' button, I was so involved in the story.

The after-effects of Azkaban and Sirius' childhood are plausible (expected, even) and wonderfully executed, and, all in all, this was a lovely tale of healing.
stgulik chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
What a beautiful story. Thank you.
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
That was amazingly well written and the imagery was spectacular! I loved it all and could literally feel Sirius's pain and anguish as if it were my own! Brilliant job!
Dracardoris chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
That was so good. I always love to read comfort stories of Sirius and Hermione. It makes me all happy-sad and gives me a mushy sort of feeling inside.

Really great story. I love the way you've ended it too and look forward to reading other work of yours.
Secret Thought chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Hermione is amazing!
Cassie-D1 chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
This is a really cute story.

i thought it was very well-written! I enjoed reading it and hope that you make more siriushermione fics!
Ceredwen chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Wonderful, poignant story. I was quite moved.
allycat1186 chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Loved it!
cloudmoo chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
Wow... I'm completely speechless. His torturous past was described so brilliantly! Good job :)
eruditeamber chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
You have an undeniable talent for writing. This story is emotional, passionate, painful, tender, and hopeful. It's truly well-written and enjoyable. I love how in the end, you see the two of them as angels who have saved one another. It's lovely.
eruditeamber chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
More great writing. I'm not into the mentioning of the God and Goddess thing (them seeing each other that way), mainly because it implies worship, and I don't think that's a healthy way for any two people to think of each other. It's beautifully written though, and I really can feel what the characters are feeling. Good work.
eruditeamber chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Your vocabulary, sentence stucture, and descriptions are all terrific. You're a wonderful writer.
eruditeamber chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Excellent wording and writing again.
eruditeamber chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Beautifully written. There's is sadness in every sentence. You've done an excellent job. I can actually FEEL Sirius' pain and anguish.