Reviews for Good Enough
j so enjoyed this wonderful story. it was very good.
Bri-33 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hello again! I'm back & rereading all the stories in your "Good Enough" series. I needed a little happy before I started Notorious Nineteen. I just have a feeling JE may not decide to make this a relationship break through novel for Steph& Ranger. Ya think? Anyway, I've temporarily misplaced the link to your fabulous web page so I thought I'd start here until I locate that page again. I don't know if you still are linked in to these reviews but if you ever decide to check back, I wanted to make sure my name was on here. Don't worry, if you miss this I'm sure my maniacal reviews will start showing up on your web page soon! (Yep, no escaping them.) Thanks again for the awesome stories!
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great story. Clever to use that accidently turned on wire to make the situation happen, and it is good to see joe be a grownup in the end. Thanks for sharing.
Tiggy318 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Just found this story and it was great, not sure if it's finished because there is no complete tag on it. If not, I hope you finish it at some point!
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loved this!

Melissa
abw2442 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow...i just found this and really really love it! I'm going to start the next one immediately!
sapphireangel09 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
UPDATE ASAP!
Mouselle chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
As a ravenous reader of JE ff, there is a lot of blurring from one story to another. In the end, what stands out are the 'moments' in the a story. That needs a compelling vision told in the right words, in the right way. I just went back and counted the moments in this story, and you have given me so many I can't believe it.

The scene where Steph reaches out and voluntarily touches Ranger before the distraction, and he just melts.

The scene where Ranger opens up to Joe in the hospital. What do you see when you look at me...

The back story where Joe is told how special Ranger is, and his special obtuseness that still let him earlier call Ranger a thug.

And most of all, the race to Joe's house to turn off the wire, and all that follows.

It's all so good, and all in one story. Thank you!
nancd24 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
loved this, gonna read the sequel soon!
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Amazing :)
Retrdtchr chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was one of the very first pieces of fan fiction I read. It was on the Plum Fan Fiction site under the other name. It has been the standard by which I have "judged" subsequent articles I've read. Needless to say, you set an incredibly high mark for others to reach. Your writing is equal to, or better than, JE's in my opinion. Your grasp of the characters, their feelings, thoughts, actions is right on. I applaude your talent and thank you for sharing it with us. The sequels to this story are magnificent too!
SusieReads chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
What a wonderful story. I really liked Ranger's explanation to Joe as to why he was interested in Stephanie. It's a legitimate question to ask and you provided a very believable answer. I also liked the action in the bar. I enjoy seeing Steph at work and good at her job.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This is absolutely going in my favorites. The scene between Ranger and Morelli in the hospital when Ranger opens up to him? Amazing! Phenomenal writing...I feel you really captured Ranger and the other characters.
lea-pee chapter 1 . 5/17/2010