Reviews for The Mantra
phantomlady13 chapter 1 . 1/18
Ouwh , is just so sweet of Draco . Seven years ?! Wow , that's amazing . I like this story . You make good story , no , you're wonderful author .
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Just one word. Yay. Stupid word, I know, but... ehh, whatever. I enjoyed it! Another favorite, for the list.
KatsuomiMashiRo chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh..man. If I were Draco I would have go into a coma since I found out somebody else read it. I was so scared for Draco and felt like I was gonna faint reading that part.

Great story. Definitely love it!
FreakyPotterhead chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Well, I usually like you one-shoots. Although this is really cute, I just can't buy the idea of D and H liking each other since forever and stuff..I swear to you, I tried, I really did. But It's like believing in Santa, yah know? Just doesn't seem probable, realistic.

Please don't be mad at me. Just doing that constructive comment thing, or whatevs. :)

Other that that, the fic is just fine!
Classy Abigail chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
While it isn't an update for your Veela fic, as you said, it's at least ten times better. Before I move on to showering you with praises, I just want you to know that I'm completely with your Veela fic hiatus, not that you need my approval. You left it at an alright place. I would've been pissed if they were still being stupid XD

Now, onto the shameless praise. I LOVED THIS ONESHOT. So much. It was just plain good. The concept is refreshing, and both Harry and Draco are very much in character. Your writing style is pretty addicting.

I bet you're gonna be a little bit surprised to see a review for a fic you did in 2007. I know I would be. Hope you're having a good day!

-Venus
Petticoats chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
There's one thing that makes the whole scenario unbelievable for me:

No Malfoy would have left his diary, filled with personal info, unwarded. I do find it believable that he would leave it on the library table (not even Draco is perfect), though I would find it more so if it had fallen off the table or out of his bag in some silent fashion (but, honestly, how would it fall silently? You probably chose the best course of action). Even the silliest muggle preteen would want a lock on her diary. Surely a Malfoy would put some wards on each of his journals, even if they were rudimentary.

But if there were wards, then Harry would probably either give it to Hermione or Madame Pince, or, if it had Draco's name on the cover, he would have to figure out the wards. Thus, either the plot would be ruined, or the story extended.

So now I have brought myself in a puzzling loop.

I enjoyed the story.

Keep writing,

Petticoats
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
love it...
crazyladywithabag chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Honestly, this is a great piece of work, well written and it has my favorite couple, I would love a sequel.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Whew! A cool, calm, masterful Harry that I don't know anybody could turn down, especially a Draco!
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Perfect! And I quite agree-I've always thought it was meant to be Draco,as well.
Honeybun540 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I also really like this one as well! Very nicely done, especially when harry told draco that he had dracos diary.
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
How Cute!

I wonder if you are going to put up another chapter of this story?
Origina1ity chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Loved it! Made my day
Little Green Voice chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh, the sweet little Draco who keeps on whining and whining so much he doesn't see anything xD Heh, I love these clueless-Draco-get's-suprised-by-Harry fics :) You really have a talent for writing! Keep it up!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
-shocked face- HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YOUR DIARY DRACO?

Yay, I loved the ending :D