Reviews for Diary of A Broken Heart
Dagenspear chapter 22 . 1/31/2011
I can definitely feel Pam's progression from point A to point B in this chapter. Unlike in the actual episodes CN & GWH.

Very interesting!
StarStrewn chapter 32 . 10/19/2010
This is really fantastic! I just read every single chapter today and I really love it - your describe Pam's feelings very well. Your incredibly talented - please keep going! Never stop writing!

-StarStrewn xx
mangotango101 chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
this is a great story. I really like it. I'm not done (obviously). I just have a question: do you know Jenna Fischer personally? I can't really tell from your Author's Notes, and I'm curious. If so, where did you meet her?

mangotango101
J.Wilde chapter 32 . 4/17/2010
So, I just spent the last few hours sitting here reading this, and you've totally left it hanging! You've done such a fantastic job getting into her head, and just capturing all the things that never had words put to them in the show and I would absolutely love if you continued. No pressure or anything, though, right? ;)
mia chapter 25 . 6/25/2009
btw FDR said you have nothing to fear but fear itself... might want to change that.
CuriTeaist chapter 32 . 6/18/2009
update update! :)
springchild chapter 32 . 3/25/2009
Good chapter! I can't wait to read more. Especially the next chapter. It should be good.
ELiXiR2722 chapter 32 . 3/19/2009
i just got into this story a couple hours ago. read every chapter. i LOVE IT! can't wait for more. i'm addicted now. ]
judy chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
this is really cool stuff that you're doing, i like it a lot but pams parents don't get divorced till the fifth season, till after "stress relief" that is where jim told pams dad how much he loved pam and pam said that her dad never loved her mom that much.

other than that which i found in this chapter it is really good, i have gotten sucked in now!
Lanmwolf chapter 31 . 3/8/2009
Awesome last two chapters! I loved in Chapter 30, how you talked about Pam having an unfaltering optimism (and how she had believed that things with Jim wouldn't have changed), and in this chapter I thought you portrayed her doubt about breaking up with Roy really well (especially with the reference to the Beauty and the Beast). Great job, looking forward to lots more from you!
b9je chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
I loved how roy said that he was thankful for sex. What a creep...
b9je chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
I love the word of the day. I really do adore this story
b9je chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
You weren't lying when you said that this chapter was great-I laughed so hard. You can probably consider the forementioned cluster technique dead-it didn't work out so well.
b9je chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Ok I lied, I guess I will only try the cluster technique if I don't feel the need to do otherwise-great chapter! I loved description of moving Dwight's desk. It sounds just like things Pam would say! BRILLIANT!
b9je chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Alright, I just found this little wonder and its fantastic! Consider that a review from chapters 1-5 because it would be idiotic to review every chapter I read, so I'll do them in clusters. SUCH A GOOD STORY!