Reviews for Good Enough
YukiHika chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
First off high fives to you. You made me tear up. XD

You passionately described the feelings that Albert wanted so

badly to unleash, and made me feel his loss. I was able to get into it more because of how in character it was.

Also this can tie in with Albert's reasons for falling in love with Princess Emille. Maybe she was his only escape from his own heart's wrenching and pain. Her sweet personality would be a soothing blanket to take Albert's tears away.

BUT we are talking about AlbertxLavitz, so as far as this goes, I give you thumbs up. _-

You should update this!
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow, I loved this. Could you maybe send me a link to one of the places you posted the other one?
Pilotofmymind chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
O-oh my god *_*. This (Lavitz/Albert) is my OTP from that game *_*. And this fanfiction was simply put, Amazing! It was so in character. And before I read this I had a most similar idea for a fanfiction of Lavitz's death, I'm juts glad to find some one else that supports this pairing, I love it *_*.

Great job, you have amazing writing skills!
A l l a s t o r chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Dear christ... I absolutely loved this story! I think you have Albert's voice down perfectly, and were able to fully convey his feelings to us about Lavitz and his sacrifice. I haven't read a Lavitz/Albert fic this good in a long while, and so I completely commend you! Kudos!

Please keep writing (other Dragoon slash that is),

Great job!

-HKF
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow. this was so sad. But i loved it! I mean, Lavitz x Albert kyah! great fic. Great emotions. Love it love it. Thanks for writing/posting this