Reviews for Hedgehog's Dilemma
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
I like this. Don't know why, though. Cookies for you.
checkerbloom chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Ohmygoodness! *falls down dead*

That was so beautifully bittersweet that I had to read it twice! It was lovely!
Mako Red Eyes chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
:rolls around in the angstfluff happily: So sweet! :)

Three cheers for YonKa love! XD
hypr chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Hard to go wrong with NGE references. The last part came together so tenderly. Beautiful job!
blue.bimbomushi chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Oh my goodness - I love this chapter. Love it, love it. So wonderful. Just gorgeous (I hit my head between reviewing your first chapter and reading this second one, so sorry there was some time between my reviews! I am too stupid... XO).

Chapter 2 is so lovely - it starts off quite appallingly, with the terrible mess in the YF's home (and Kakashi's memory of the brighter day there with Obito and Rin makes me wonder how much those happier times have contributed to the mess, rather than just the Yellow Flash being busy. I sense a deeper reason than a simple lack of time). Kakashi's reaction is very sweet, as well - picking his way through it, but not saying a word in reaction despite how he feels inside.

The scene in the bathroom is brilliant and telling - the boy suddenly coming face to face with the underwear hung up to dry. The YF is clearly oblivious to what it seems might develop within the teen. It's a nice glimpse and hint of things to come.

I love the cute domesticity of the Yellow Flash sitting folding socks. Kakashi's offer to help as well and his hesitancy over his revealed face - sweet and realistically done.

The ending is just perfect. Very sweet, very touching and all I could have wanted - except for the fact I now desperately want to read more about them! I know you've finished this piece, but I feel it could easily carry on if you change your mind (hint hint ::grins::).

Ah, I'm glad I got the Evangelion reference - I didn't want to say anything, in case I was wrong! And thank you, once again, for dedicating such a fabulous fic to me. You're lush and I'm really grateful :D

Hope all's well. All the best,

bb x
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Hello Hrafna,

Thank you so, so much for the dedication - I absolutely love this fic by you and am really sorry I couldn't review at the time I first read it. I've been thinking about it, wanting to review it, ever since! I wanted to write you a proper review, not just a "I love it! I'm so sleepy I can't type properly..." comment. Please forgive me!

This first chapter is so very atmospheric. I can almost hear and feel the rain myself and the wonderful moment when it suddenly stops, because of the YF's umbrella. It's such a sweet moment, one that speaks of hope, as does the ending. There's so much pain in the chapter - it really made me feel for poor Kakashi. The emotions are expressed very nicely. The potential for warmth and comfort is created just by the YF's presence and even more so by his offer. I really hope Kakashi gets that reassurance and support he so badly needs in the next chapter.

Can't wait to read it! So excited! Again, many apologies for my late review. I'm delighted to see you listed part 2 already - I'm off to read it now. Thank you again! You're so kind - I'm touched to have another lovely fic by you dedicated to me :D
TsumiNoAru chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
aw

the last three sentences were so adorable! 3

so sad the story is already complete. I would've loved to read more T3T
TsumiNoAru chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
lovely beginnig and a really nice flow.

can't wait to read more o