Reviews for Everyone Got's a Secret
JustDanny chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Hahaha! So funny
nessiebear08 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
Kelsi likes Ryan? Wow. Nice pairing.
nessiebear08 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
it was Chad.. :D
nessiebear08 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
love it.
nessiebear08 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
haha. i liked it.
digigirl02 chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
Cute, I liked Chad's confession.
digigirl02 chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Cute, I like how Taylor likes country music.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I liked it.
cresylic chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Ah I loved these! I wish you'd do more. (: Sharpays was my favorite. I liked the little teacher note thing at the end.

I see you haven't updated this since 07. But this is amazing! You should consider continuing. :D
Politics.and.Prose chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I think this last chapter was my favorite (with Chad's as a close 2nd). Well done. I can see the flow to all of them. Can't wait for an update.
digigirl02 chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
I liked it.
ReneRathbone chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
Oh my gosh! I love this story! I can't wait for the update...so do it soon! :D
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
This is way cool.

Update soon.

. .Seraphina.x.
DC World chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
This is a neat idea...and I likeit...partically Sharpay's...I mean of course her deepest secreat would have to do apperance. I know that you have not written in awhile...but please continue...I want to know Ryan and Martha's secrets!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
This is awesome. Beautiful. Cool. Whatever word you want to use, this is great!

And yet, I am unsatisfied. Why? Because you, my dear CYWO, have not finished this epic story. "WHY have you not finished this?" I ask. I want more confessions, more hilarity, more epic Ryelsi and ranting at Mr. W! I am begging here, girl! This is crawling-on-hands-and-knees begging, OK? This is grasping-your-ankles-and-sobbing begging. So please, write the rest of this. I'd be fine with even just Ryan's chapter, just so he can confess his love for Kelsi. I'm OK with just one chapter - as long as you write it.

So, in conclusion: great job, write more, get a favorite if you do.

-SMARTALIENQT :)