Reviews for Arya's Rescue
AtlanticCraft chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I think this is really helpful and a great summary. Thanks!
Creative Havenspirit chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Nice job so far, but remember, in the story Arya was tortured and she's a elf, so she should have been able to keep the Shade from controlling her. Also there is not a single spell listed in the Eragon series that would have made a spear appear out of thin air and magically shoot straight at somebody. Also that Murtagh was with Eragon. But you did remember that the Shade was more powerful then him, nice job.
Ash chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
The storyline has potential, but your writing is very weak and the characters are slightly OOC. Try adding more description and reading over some of CP's actual work. It will help you put your characters back in context and allow people to just enjoy the story and not think that your writing is weak.
Good luck!
-Ash
P.S. My pen name on this site is BeautifulCrimsonChaos so you can PM me there anytime you want.
A
dragon boster chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
This is good but poor eragon that must hurt
Jinke chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Good story should make a sequal :D
Kira Vulpes chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
The end already? Well, that was a pretty good story, and I thought it was interesting how you combined the the book and movie versions. Keep writing! :)

~Kira Vulpes
xLilypadsx chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
Its finished! Great story.
donewithevery1 chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
Aw you should make a sequel! Nice chap! I'm glad Eragon's finally getting better cause I was starting to worry. Mighty Arya saved him. Go her! (LOL!) Anyway well done! It's a great story; as I said on the begining you should try (if you want) and write a sequel!

Fanpire109 chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
ok i hope u update really soon
donewithevery1 chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
It's ok! Can't wait for the next update!

Kira Vulpes chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
Hmm...not bad. Were you changing the events that happened in the movie or the book? Either way, it's pretty good! Please update soon.
Fanpire109 chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
this story is awesome please update again rerally soon please
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
it's really good so far i want to read more please update soon PLEASE!
donewithevery1 chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
nice story. I has an original plot. It's funny to see Arya healing Eragon and not Eragon healing Arya. lol Keep it up.

Update soon

dumisalive92 chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
Nice chapter! I loved it and i love how you portrayed Arya in this! Update soon!