Reviews for Work After Wartime
I loved this so much! Perfectly written! :)
Utter perfection. I love the development and how they didn't just automatically start liking each other, and how they needed the trust. A job.
aaawe!
Nice~
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Uhhh DORABLE! Lol. I loved it! :) super cute.
iadorespike chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Nice - very enjoyable story. I liked the way that Harry took a stand and used his influence (in a very mild way, and only after Draco pointed it out to him!) to encourage a change in behavior toward the Slytherins. Falling in love with Draco was a bonus. ;)

Thanks so much!
yay chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Love it just as much as the first time i read this
tildethedemigod chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Omg luv it so much
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Wow I am so glad I stumbled on this one. An oldie but goodie :D well paced and I just love how you built their bond together.
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
SWEEEEEETT!
LOve Itt! 3
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
*shivers* awesome story! Really enjoyed this!
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Another great story- I loved how Harry told Draco his parents love him- didn't like the ending: a little too vague about how much/how bad H/D were going to hex the others. I like how you delt with Ginny.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Luv it! Please continue this one :D
Carling chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Sweet. I love good second seventh year Hogwarts stories like this. They give room for such themes as presented in Work After Wartime to be explored. I always thought Rowling should have made room for this option in her interviews. At least she didn't totally close out the option in the books she actually released.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I agree with a lot of reviewers about your stories that they have a wonderful progression and the characterization is great. I also agree though that they tend to end abruptly and leave me feeling like there should be a little bit more.