Reviews for Work After Wartime
yay chapter 1 . 5/24
Love it just as much as the first time i read this
Drarry Newtmas chapter 1 . 4/22
Omg luv it so much
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/14
Wow I am so glad I stumbled on this one. An oldie but goodie :D well paced and I just love how you built their bond together.
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
SWEEEEEETT!
LOve Itt! 3
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
*shivers* awesome story! Really enjoyed this!
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Another great story- I loved how Harry told Draco his parents love him- didn't like the ending: a little too vague about how much/how bad H/D were going to hex the others. I like how you delt with Ginny.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Luv it! Please continue this one :D
Carling chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Sweet. I love good second seventh year Hogwarts stories like this. They give room for such themes as presented in Work After Wartime to be explored. I always thought Rowling should have made room for this option in her interviews. At least she didn't totally close out the option in the books she actually released.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I agree with a lot of reviewers about your stories that they have a wonderful progression and the characterization is great. I also agree though that they tend to end abruptly and leave me feeling like there should be a little bit more.
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
A nice piece of fluffy romance and friendship.
Thanks.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That "prank" Dean and Seamus played on Nott was not funny and I'm actually quite ashamed of them at this point.

"Harry usually sat with Hermione and Draco alone in the front of the room." Should the "Draco" here say "Ron"? ...'"Mr. Potter," he said, his voice gentle. "Are you sure that you wouldn't wish to sit in the back of the room?" Hermione sat there in order to have swifter access to the shelves of ingredients.' Contradiction. Does Harry sit with Hermione in the front or the back of the class? Oh wait. Does the first mean that Harry usually sits with Hermione and leaves Draco to sit alone in the front? That could possibly be worded better.

Draco came quite a long way to fighting his phobia in one day.

*sigh* More shame for Seamus.

Cute, if oddly complicated, ending.
Mairi chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I cant help but think there should be a part two, a few years later type thing where there is reflection involved and a M rating... :D
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh my. This was absolutely so beautiful. One of my all time favorites, thank you so much. I loved the whole swimming theme and.. ah. My heart is speeding like a hammer and I just fell in love with this. 3
DW03 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great fanfic, thanks a lot for posting! I loved it!
lazy wimp chapter 1 . 8/9/2012