Reviews for A Distant Star
RAHbooks chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
So far, so good. I like how clear you make everything look. I read some of the review and I don't understand why one of them did not know how Rain knew who Atlanta was. She is a fallen star, therefore she has seen Atlanta from her place in tha sky. Why she fell is a better question, but not one that I expect to be answered in the story as Rain herself probably does not know. In other words I think you are doing a good job, and I am looking forward to reading more.
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Remind me again-why are they so obsessed with Ari and Chase?
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That's a little creepy.
Gesshoku2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
Gesshoku2 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! I hate waiting especially for something I like.
Gesshoku2 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Hey. I love the story so far bu you have got to update soon PLEASE! *get's down on knees and begs with shinny puppy eyes*
x Ojos Asi x chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I loved these books! You did a good job writing!
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Awesome but it has been so long, that I've forgotten what the story was about. You should update sooner.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Great prologue and description. It felt as if I was reading the book itself. Although, I think you should explain how Aelarain knew who the Dreamspeaker was...they never have met, have they?
ringetteblondie chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hey,

I really like the images that you showed here. I really hope you write more chapiters-I'd love to know what happens next.
Piroko Hatake chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I liked it. I like books about magic and mystery. I can't wait to see what mischeif goes on.
AshesofGrace chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I didn't know that anyone else was such a fan of The Unicorns of Balinor! I can't believe it. I love it. you should write more!
wavesparkle7217 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Please write more - I would really like to know what happens!