Reviews for Deluded Dreams and the Fragile Heart
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Damn.. this story is good. It literally brought me to tears..

Shay Versace :3
N.P.R chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
This was a good story, I licked your creative side as well. And I licked the idea you had of an understanding and compaction that Hinata had. Your a skilled writer.
Ginger Lord chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I'm Soi shocked you wrote a story with 6 chapters mind blown
PsychedelicMisfit chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I really want to flame you for some grammar errors and how sakura fell in love with miyuki it just didn't sit right with me and if I was hinata I would have ripped miyuki in half or if I was sakura I would have devoted myself to hinata completely! Sorry just how I felt
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Great story but guilt suicide idea seems anyway I wish you luck on your other stories.
Hunter chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
wow that was a good series.I feel sry for hinata in that last chapter and sakura in this chapter but it was still a good story so was the last one
birthofthecool chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Really liked this one.

Although Sakura and Hinata are an usual coupling, you write the too of them very gooad and cute.

One thing I really have to say aabout your stories.

You have a great way of writing OC's that manage to be part of a story, withouth stealing the spotlight from the actual characters.

I think I've read almost all of your Naruto fics and so far only Seiko was a bit annoying.

This is quite a compliment, as I had nothing more than overbearing OC's in a fanfic.

While I'm at it, you should probably go over most of your stories once, because you have a tendency to erroneously repeat the verbs in your sentences.

Plus since you often seem to forget punctuation marks, it makes reading some passagees right a bit testing.
youarethewindandIamthesand chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Wowww okaay this was an amazing story! I feel so bad for sayuri kinda wished she'd get a happy ending too but it still made the story really deep lmfao! Im glad that hinata wasnt too pissed at sakura! Well again great story!
White Night Dragon chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Damn, I don't know what to say. This fic has left me speechless. I never ever expected to find any author that would be able to make Hinata and Sakura together with such deep emotions, and even in sequel. Though I a bit of regret one thing - even though Sakura explained to Hinata why had she done those things to her (rape etc.), I somehow expected there would be one last chapter, probably with them being in bed, where they would explain everything to each other - their feelings for their friends, for Sayuri, how did it afflict Sakura to be so long with her and to Hinata to experience a rather harsh sexual intercourse with her lover (somehow, and I honestly don't know how, I got the impression she didn't mind... enough to not try it again). I know you already explained it, but still... oh, never mind me, I'm just a faultfinder, ignore what I wrote. Anyway, it's a really great story, and know that if you would ever consider another sequel (or at least one last chapter with Sakura and Hinata), I would be the first to read it and praise you for it! Good work, and please, continue in it! :)
Jazzy-chu chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
I said you would hear from me, and here we are! Well, yet again, I loved it! I'm off to read another story of yours! lol Yet again, my complements to the chef (writer in this case)!
Rise-N Seraphim chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
That was so sad, yet happy and beautiful. Your stories are beautiful.
Rabukurafuto chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
It was sad to see Sayuri die. I really wanted her to reform and live, improbable as that may be at that point. Everything else ended happily though. This story was just amazing, especially compared to the earlier story. Some of your very best stories have been the sequels. I hope to see some Bleach sequels in the future!

I'm sad to see that only one story remains to be reviewed in entierty. Then it's just back to waiting for updates every several days. Maybe I should have reviewed only one chapter a day to make this last longer.
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
Yes! I love bondage/rape angst-ridden lemons. This was an exquisite chapter. It was deeply erotic for Sakura to be forced to rape poor Hinata like that. The huge strap-on was an especially good addition. We also see that Sayuri's mask is slipping a little, revealing that she just wants companionship and love, even if she doesn't know it herself. It was still nice for Hinata and Sakura to reunite on more agreeable terms. It's very interesting how the situation is sort of an inversion of the one in Delusions of Bliss with them now pretending not to be lovers. That's very clever.
Rabukurafuto chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
I love this chapter. Hearing the mean girls just go on and on about how much they hate Sakura crosses the line so many times in terms of sheer hatefulness and profanity that it becomes one of the funniest things you've ever written. While they were obviously exagerating, it would have been interesting if Sakura was being genuinely corupted by Sayuri and really did become as perverted as the girls claimed. Or maybe I just wanted to see Sakura lusting after little girls.

Aburakoji 油小路 ("oily little path")
Rabukurafuto chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
This was an excellent chapter, setting the tone for the rest of the story. Sayuri is easily one of your best (and sexiest) villains, and her Quirky Mini-Boss Squad is a lot of fun too. Only the villains in Echoing of the Fragile Wind have been able to match this group so far. I look forward to seeing what antagonists will be featured in future stories, especially the Code Geass epic. I especially like how Sayuri's beauty is so totally bewitching to seemingly everyone—is there some malignant power at work, or is she just that good looking? In every way possible, she's a better character than Miyatomi, but then again, that thug leader in Equivalence in Distant Memories was better than him, and he didn't even merit a name. Come to think of it, when I first read Delusions of Bliss I remember thinking the villain would be like Sayuri is in this story, and being disapointed when it was just some old guy.

Aoi 青 ("blue")

Midori 緑 ("green")

Akane 茜 ("madder")

Yuuka 優花 ("gentle flower")

I like how Yuuka's name doesn't conform to the same theme naming of the other three. It immediately shows that she's different from the others.