Reviews for Three Words
HD is not High Definition chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
AMAZING. SIMPLY AMAZING. I actually felt my heart wrench at the ominous feeling of "Sakura only looks away and replies that she has loved two men in her life. The first was Sasuke, who left her, and now he's taken away the second." I was like wowwwww! That was so epic!
Reifel chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
p
DreamWeaver0509 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
0_0 the hell.

did itachi die and come back to life ?

otherwise, i loved this :D
kie-chan214 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
there is only one wore for that

AWSOME!

3 ME 3
MistakenMusic chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Aw, that was really sweet and meaningful! I love it! Keep up the great work!
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
AWWWWW. thats sad and sweet at the same time! Loving it! And i notice i'm typing the same thing over in my reviews and i apologise i'm normally more articulate, i blame it on the fact that its to in the morning. Point being though that i just love your stores so much and if my brain was functioning propaly i would be singing there praises to the heavens!
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i loved this :)

original idea, too.
sama-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Great job! It was very cute!
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wow, this was great!
nipnag chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
nice, liked how you summarized the whole story using the theme of 3 words :)
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is so unique; I love how clusters of three words, combined with their few sentences, can describe the whole of her life. I have to admit that the last bit was kind of cliché compared to the rest of the true story, but I liked it anyway. Good job, especially, on the emotion conveyed through such short sentences.
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Spectacular!

The buildup was simply well done. A brilliant piece you have here, I love that you chopped the story line into mini-mini-mini- chapters.

My favourite part was she was kidnapped by Akatsuki. Very little detail is shown but I love the happening when she came back.

Thanks for writing this! :)
xStarryyAngellx chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
aw...now, wasn't that just so sweet? :3 luv it 3
piggy luver chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
aw... i like this story.
MangoMania chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was SO AWESOME! I loved it and I hope you can make some sort of sequel of this... Would be great to read
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »