Reviews for Not Quite a Normal Day
Marethyu the Angelic Horseman chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
More! This is gonna be good!
bluebird397 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
FLIPPING AWESOME!
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
cool
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh, this looks like a lot of fun...
The Great Space Hobo chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
good story, infact one of my favs. Any story that has both the 4th Doctor and the 10th is right at the top. Is there anymore?
Pliffy chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
update? good story I had to read it when I find out it's the Fourth Doctor I mean

Fourthy meeting House how funny would that be so Cameron is Romana or she's a timelady but do you mind putting flash's

back's or House saying how he mat the Doctor.
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Love it - didn't expect the whole Cameron thing.

Criticism? Actually have scenes - not just have them talk about it afterwards, and don't leave it there; it's a cliffhanger :P
Space Foxes chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Ooh!

I am very intreuged by this!
Becky chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I've read your Hogan's Heroes stories, and when I saw you did a crossover of my two favorite tv shows, I had to read it. I loved it! Now I have to go and find more, and hope I won't be late for work. :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Good
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
AWESOME!

PLEASE tell me you've got some sort of sequel or something - it's an AWESOME plot idea, you've got at the end there!

Then again, I guess it might lose a little something if it had a second part, the suspence of the ending being one of coolest ending that I've seen, because of it.

Eh, oh well.

It's brilliant either way.

Thanks for posting it; I had a blast reading it!
sara-anne-roe chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I'm LOVING this so far. :)

Even though I've only ever watched the 9th and 10th Doctors, I think I can fairly guess who Romana is. It's interesting that you chose Cameron to have the watch.

I am dying to read the next chapter. You can't leave it hanging like that - not fair! Not fair at all!

Is it also fair to assume that the Doctor that just arrived is Ten? I sure hope so.

Pleease update soon!

Spring Dancer x.
MangaStarAngel chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
HUH! What?

Is that it? Could there be more (like an explanation of why Cameron has a fob watch with a Time Lord consciousness in it?)
Lulu Belle too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
DAAH! I feel so confused! (Part of the reason might be because I am only familiar with the 9th Doctor onward, so I have no idea who Romana is).

Very good though. hehe, I do love House! All his reactions and quips... but I want to know more! Like when did he meet the Doctor before? What is this Doctor doing here? And Why does Cameron have the watch? Who is she really?

Too many questions... I need to go lie down...

GREAT STORY!
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I like this story. Ha! House and the Doctor. This is a really great crossover.