Reviews for 50 Pranks on Carlisle Cullen
Heart Weaver chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Edward, that's your creator that Carlisle is talking to!
serena chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
OMG I just did it it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
What the heck did the housewife do to poor Carlisle?
Mrs. Alison Volturi chapter 35 . 4/24/2013
Oh my god! This had me laughing so much, my cheeks are hurting from all of the laughing! Poor Carlisle. GOOD JOB ALICE! YOU GO GURL!
Immortalem Bellator chapter 35 . 2/3/2013
I stayed up past my bed time to read this bc it was so hilarious ! Carlisle must have 0 sanity left in him by now.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/22/2012
cat name:
fluffy or sebastian
Guest chapter 35 . 9/22/2012
Poor carlisle...;) i can be a carlisle fan girl ;)
Breanne Hansen chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was sad to read coz i absolutely love Carlisle, i am in love with him but who wouldn't be, he's so sexxay Team Carlisle, this was kinda funny though, Carlisle in a towl damn i wish i was there cos i know what i'd do to him *a wink wink* LOL poor Carlisle, shoulda been Edward.
esme ali cullen chapter 35 . 10/25/2011
it was a funny story but I think its wrong to torture the sexiest character in the story. You should have used Edward instead. I also have a question. Is there an actual Carlisle Fan Club?
esme ali cullen chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
I bet that chapter was fun to write. it sure was fun to read.
esme ali cullen chapter 17 . 9/9/2011
Why must you tourture him? Are you hatin' on him because he's the sexiest? It's really funny though.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 35 . 2/8/2011
Aw sad to see it end but I'm happy Carlisle's not in anguish any more. loved it.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 34 . 2/8/2011
Alice that is pure evil. But so funny.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 32 . 2/8/2011
LOL why is Carlisle such a softie.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 28 . 2/8/2011
Carly wouldn't except a "fuzzee monkey" from anyone else. LOL A demented three year old. I see the next great fanfic coming on *smiles evilly pops up microsoft word and tries to read this fanfic while typing*