Reviews for 50 Pranks on Carlisle Cullen
Heart Weaver chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Edward, that's your creator that Carlisle is talking to!
serena chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
OMG I just did it it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
What the heck did the housewife do to poor Carlisle?
Mrs. Alison Volturi chapter 35 . 4/24/2013
Oh my god! This had me laughing so much, my cheeks are hurting from all of the laughing! Poor Carlisle. GOOD JOB ALICE! YOU GO GURL!
EverythingInBetween chapter 35 . 2/3/2013
I stayed up past my bed time to read this bc it was so hilarious ! Carlisle must have 0 sanity left in him by now.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/22/2012
cat name:
fluffy or sebastian
Guest chapter 35 . 9/22/2012
Poor carlisle...;) i can be a carlisle fan girl ;)
Breanne Hansen chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was sad to read coz i absolutely love Carlisle, i am in love with him but who wouldn't be, he's so sexxay Team Carlisle, this was kinda funny though, Carlisle in a towl damn i wish i was there cos i know what i'd do to him *a wink wink* LOL poor Carlisle, shoulda been Edward.
esme ali cullen chapter 35 . 10/25/2011
it was a funny story but I think its wrong to torture the sexiest character in the story. You should have used Edward instead. I also have a question. Is there an actual Carlisle Fan Club?
esme ali cullen chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
I bet that chapter was fun to write. it sure was fun to read.
esme ali cullen chapter 17 . 9/9/2011
Why must you tourture him? Are you hatin' on him because he's the sexiest? It's really funny though.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 35 . 2/8/2011
Aw sad to see it end but I'm happy Carlisle's not in anguish any more. loved it.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 34 . 2/8/2011
Alice that is pure evil. But so funny.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 32 . 2/8/2011
LOL why is Carlisle such a softie.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 28 . 2/8/2011
Carly wouldn't except a "fuzzee monkey" from anyone else. LOL A demented three year old. I see the next great fanfic coming on *smiles evilly pops up microsoft word and tries to read this fanfic while typing*