Reviews for Looking For Love
SlytherinsFlower317 chapter 20 . 7/18
I just cannot thank you enough for this masterpiece. it's borderline crackfic, 100% pure gold. I laughed so hard I cried, repeatedly, and had to stop reading to make sure I could breathe. It's one of those stories you just know you're going to read and reread forever.
Shikara Alien chapter 1 . 7/7
this is the funniest thing I have ever read I really enjoyed the story
AngelDemon12 chapter 5 . 6/29
Lmao! I love this story. No matter how many times that I reread this, I still double over laughing. Best Snape/Hermione story out there.
Omega-Maharan chapter 1 . 6/25
This is GOLD! Pure GOLD! LMMFAO! oh sweet Jesus! That was hilarious!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 20 . 4/27
Whenever I come across this story on my first reaction is always a roaring “I fucking love this story!” shouted in my head. I can never put it down, always a straight shot read through! Seriously, funniest story on ff ever! Out of all of them!
Animalz07 chapter 16 . 4/8
This is amazing! I got to be honest i didn't see it coming!
Jamie Mansfield chapter 20 . 4/9
THANK THE GODS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL WRITING!
fleensnape chapter 20 . 3/31
ohmygod this is actually the funniest thing I have ever read! Thank you so much! loved the toilet humour with Seamus especially hahaha _
CodenameSev chapter 20 . 3/29
I LOVE THIS
I NEVER READ A STORY THAT MADE ME LAUGH LIKE THIS. WOW.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 20 . 3/29
that was hilarious and out . thanks for the fun read !
potterfangirl21 chapter 20 . 3/28
OMFG I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO MUCH!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 4 . 3/28
oh baby snape you are out of line!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 3 . 3/28
omg baby snape calling HP an asshole was priceless
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 3/28
bahahahahaha love this start
Kittenshift17 chapter 17 . 3/28
Aaaand you made it weird. Accidentally being the toddler was one thing, willingly becoming him again so that she can mother him, all whilst discussing a potential relationship between them makes it way too weird for me. I'm out.
1,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »