Reviews for Looking For Love
Maggiewall chapter 1 . 5/11
I couldn't stop laughing, it's so funny
renowned-warrior chapter 20 . 5/9
It was okay. Loved the idea with the toddlers. But I felt like we jumped incredibly fast from toddlers to 'I love here' and from there on to forever and always. To me, it made the story seem incredibly rushed. I liked the funny and humorous portrayal of Snape and then, of course, all of Harry's laughter fits.
Grangerr-Snape chapter 19 . 5/7
DAMN, I THOUGHT HE WAS HANDSHAKING WITH HIS...
Grangerr-Snape chapter 12 . 5/7
THIS IS HILARIOUS
Grangerr-Snape chapter 10 . 5/7
Myvgods, him with teary eyes and pouting is the most adorable thing of all!
Grangerr-Snape chapter 9 . 5/7
What an introduction! HAHAHAHA
Grangerr-Snape chapter 2 . 5/7
Lol dumbledore babying severus
AngelxofxDeath chapter 20 . 3/20
Yes! This has honestly been one of my favorites Sevmione so far. It was sooo hilarious at times that I was brought to tears of laughter. Definitely will be recommending this one to others.
ChosenInWinter chapter 20 . 1/12
This is the most ridiculous story I think I’ve ever read. And I laughed my head off and enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks for a fun story
kar chapter 20 . 1/1
I LOVE THIS LMFAO HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST ANF FUNNIEST FANFICS EVER
jellybeansqueeky chapter 20 . 11/15/2021
I just have to say that this has been the best fanfic that I have ever read. I laughed so much while reading this.
Dancing Dragon Gurl chapter 20 . 11/9/2021
I loved the ending and the stiry! Most definitely not the true way Shape would ever act, but great story nonetheless!
Daboop Jones chapter 20 . 10/11/2021
i should be sleeping before work, but this story had me laughing and giggling so much I couldn't put it down.
halemd10 chapter 20 . 9/15/2021
OMG!
Do not read- if you have to stay quiet.
Do read- if you need to laugh so hard you cry!
AngelDemon12 chapter 20 . 8/20/2021
okay. this is by far one if my favorite stories I have ever read. like it is in my top 15 out of hundreds. I have read this story several times and every single time I die laughing. I know what is going on in each chapter and I still die laughing. I love it so much. you did really go writing this and I just want to say thank you. this is my go to story for when I need a good laugh after a bad day or if I can't go to sleep thank you!
1,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »