Reviews for Start Small
Ron's Sweetie chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Great story loved reading it
linelm chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Lovely story!
Cyd the Squid chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
That was REALLY cute!
ashangel45-boothsbaby07 chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
I dont know how you get better each time, but you do!

..wait a minute, its because YOUR AMAZING!

loved it..all the fluffiness makes me drown in cotton.

happily ever after..who could want more?
Jess23Scott chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
HI

I just read your story and I have to say that I really enjoyed it!

The ending was most indeed something that I really loved.

So just wanted to let you know that I look forword to reading more of your work
whoKMH chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
“I’d be stupid to kick you out. You cook, you clean, you do my laundry and you do me. Quite well I might add.” - WONDERFUL line! loved it!

This chapter could have been really angsty as it was the first time Greg had rejected an obvious come on from Allison and she could have worried about it, glad they talked it through and came out happier in the the end. I think my favourite line in the whole story was: “Well, I won’t be having any unless it’s with you” Not just because they are agreeing to start a family together but that line has a lot of undertones to it like Allison putting Greg first in their relationship so if Greg didn't want kids then she would just have to do without; Allison being with the man she wants to be together with forever and having Greg be the father of her kids only.

Nice little epilogue; not long enough though! but packed with sweet detail such as their two kids and Greg and Allison being married. Any chance of one-shots to fill in some gaps? like the proposal, the marriage, the birth, naming the kids, finding out she's pregnant...both times!, how they cope being parents. Or my fave; just a fluffy day in the life of the House family.
whoKMH chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
I love the panicked mumbling Allison, what a wonderful way of Allison to blurt out that she loves Greg. I liked the calm way Greg went to reassure Allison. Loved the bit where Greg said 'Benefits sound good' before moving his hands southwards and then changing it to 'Benefits feel good'.

It was so wonderful to have Greg tell her he loved her too and that he meant it, lovely way to reassure Allison, and Allison asking Greg to say it again was wonderfully sweet. I really need to get some new adjectives for the excellent story!
whoKMH chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
I'm liking the comfortability of their relationship, how they would lay awake in bed until the other turned up, stocking the fridge of foods the other person is fond of, the slow build up of more personal items that makes the other place seem more homely.

Love the slow progression of the 'relationship' as it builds into takes out, dates, spending whole days together, its all so sweet.

It was cute how they are getting more "friendly" with each other with their wandering hands and the other doesn't mind or doesn't mention it incase it disrupts their routine.
whoKMH chapter 6 . 10/31/2007
Loved the admittance of them being less lonely when together, and I really do love the idea of them sleeping together in such a strong loving embrace.
whoKMH chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
It was cute to find Allison asleep at House's desk, knowing that both of them couldn't sleep well anymore without the presence of the other. Maybe Allison fell asleep at work because there was the hint of Greg where she sat at his desk.

I like that Greg admitted to Allison that he was having a hard time sleeping too so the feeling between them is mutual.
whoKMH chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Loved the whole sleeping together thing, First it was Allison snuggled up to Greg then it was Greg that moved to snuggle Allison and finally it was like a compromise...or something both of them wanted and they met in the middle to hold each other through the night.

It was cute that Cameron thought House wanted to leave and she was thinking of reasons for him not to leave. I like the awkward bit at the end when they get back into bed and for a moment is embarrassed/nervous to be there together but they both crave the comfort the other provides they quickly snuggle up to each other and fall asleep.
whoKMH chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Really enjoying the story so far
Emmy1512 chapter 10 . 10/17/2007
*cries* so beautiful
fishyfin1 chapter 10 . 10/17/2007
so cute! loved all the house/ cameron fluff! Fluffy all the way like clouds and cotton candies, and loads and loads of fluff. Adored the story
Alisoba chapter 10 . 10/17/2007
Bandbi,

I 've really enjoyed this story... it was fluffy enough to cheer me up after those horrible 3 episodes of season 4 (well ...apart from the end of epi 2 I must say...)

Thanx for posting it!