Reviews for Galbana Lament
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
I cried real , this makes me feeel terrible! Did this actually happen?! Omg please respond and other than reks dying, i love this book!
Yukihikari-chan chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I LOVE THIS FIC! One of the best FFXII fics I've read!

Please update!
Unknown 2008 chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
I'm sorry for not reviewing a long time. Poor Reks for going through alot of hell.
Unknown 2008 chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
Poor Reks...please continue...
Specialk49 chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Hi ~ ! I'm so sorry it took me so to review! I'm so stupid! Anyway, better get on with the actual review.

This chapter is so sad! I even found the part when he was talking to Vince sad and sweet! It's horrible when he's trying to take out the blade. Why do you have to be so good at describing things! Yay for Vossler coming to his rescue :3 I'll be watching for the next update, I promise! I hope you get a few more reviews for it. This story's so good and everyone's gonna miss out on it! See-ya soon!
missfeatherwings chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Hurrahz! And I'm actually reviewing. . .sorry about the many month wait. . . *ahem* Anyways, hurray! It was awesome. Funny, cuz I had actually played the beginning of this game only a few days ago so it was funny hearing them repeat it. haha Vince, I like him. He's pretty narly. Hee hee, I liked him smiling. hahahahaha, i can just picture that in my head. It would be quite terrifying actually. . .Aw, Reks kissing Vaan on the forehead. . . how sweet.
Specialk49 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Yay, it's up, it's up! I'm so glad you decided to post it! Wow, the first chapter really gets you in the mood to read more. The last part is quite the cut-off . It's cool how you made Reks's father give him the ring and then Reks can pass it on. I like that very much! Hahaha, Basch had to leave the tent. What's the real reason he left? *wink* *wink* Anyway, it's cool how Vossler dosen't think that Reks can come along to war. I can see that he wouldn't want someone so young to enter. When are you planning to put up the next chapter? I'll try and be first to review that one, just you wait! Keep it up ~ !
missfeatherwings chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Omg...yay! How sad. *sniffle sniffle* : [ Why must everyone die? Hahaha I liked Reks putting on Vaan's shoes. Hee hee that was awesome. Haha I didn't even realize that it was Basch and Vossler in the tent at the first. I was imagine these pretty guys hahahaha. Yay, great job. And, yes, it would please me to think of it as slash.
Unknown 2008 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Pretty good! I always wonder about Reks, Vaan and Penelo before all that stuff happen in the game. Keep it up!