Reviews for Fantastic
sagey chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
that is too funny..and have to agree with rodney about john wanting to be my fantastic...love them all playful...

hugs
SGAFirenity chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
YAY I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that the instant he said that he was Mr. Fantastic and she was the Invisible woman. Awesome. I am adding this to my favorites.
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Okay, really too cute for words...I could see John backpedaling like crazy...way cool
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
My friends and i tell each other how much we hate each other all the time. You can tell when we're in a good mood by how detailed the descriptions of how we're going to kill each other are. The point of this...I'm not sure, but great fanfic!
mrsdoasyouwouldbedoneby chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was hillarious. That was so them!
CazzBlade chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
LOL

Genius! I'd never thought of it like that before :D

Cazz x
rhaddict chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Loved the "just so you know, I don't like any of you." So much like the "Now be a good boy" and "I hate you" from Midway between John and Ronon before Ronon left for the Midway station with Teal'c. You have all four of them down very well. Very good.
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That story was great! Really funny I just loved how Teyla messed with John!
FicReader333 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Cute story! Seems Rodney knows more about how John feels than he's willing to admit. ;) I wish they had more scenes like this on the show.

FR3
spiritedchihiro chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
haha fantastically written fic! so true to the characters and what would happen! love ur stories ruby!
Nuetronorange chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Hee!, good story, made me smile all the way through. Thanks
Frisco chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
*giggle* Very cute.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Oh, cute! I like it when they gang up to pick on Sheppard. He so has it coming often ;) That... and the "reason" he wanted to be Mr. Fantastic? Well... it was fantastic! Okay, I'll stop now...
olive-girl-92 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
i just read your other story glimpse and was inspired to read all your other atlants stories. i love this one. i laughed so hard in the episode where he first suggested that they were the fantastic four! great story
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Adorable! You got the characterizations PERFECT! Loved it.