Reviews for Wings for a Sleeping Princess
Amles80 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awww! 333

I love this, so adorably fluffy and sweet. *smile*
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
THAT'S SO CUTE! :D
ficreader chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Amazing. This fic was just fan-fricking-tastic. Please, please write more House of M fics. You know all of the right notes to hit.
Elvinborn chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
he! this is adorable
Mallinder chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I've always thought that stories under 1,0 words weren't even worth looking at. Boy did you prove me wrong. This was just fantastic to read.

I've read a lot of the Matt/Mohinder being daddies fics, but they were all overly squishy and warm and nice. This had a really nice 'reality' feeling to it, if you know what I mean.

I'm used to a lot of writers taking artistic liberties with preconceived characters, so it's always a breath of fresh air when somebody sticks to how they are supposed to be. You captured Matt and Mohinder perfectly.

Anyways, great job. Here's hoping you write more fics like this!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
"Matt Parkman wasn’t anything like a doting mama. Not one bit: He was a manly man, in fact. Most Autumn Sundays found him yelling at referees, balls-less offensive coordinators, and the New England Patriots. He liked his steak just this side of burnt, had no idea what a full pedicure entailed, and sometimes dreamed of power tools."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA awesome. And go Matt with "ribbons and thread and stuff"! yeah!
Growl Snarl chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Perfect! I could totally see it happening, and isn't that just the kicker? The Big Ms would do anything for Little M and they just make a perfect little (dysfunctional) family !

*GLEE*
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Aww.
Dana Norram chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
"Matt Parkman was a man who understood dorky. Good thing, though, that Mohinder Suresh was a man who understood Matt." - Ow!

"“Give me the wings,” Mohinder said. “I’ll glue on these flowers.”" - *hugs Mohinder*

I loved your fic! #o# Nice work!
Tanya Reed chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I liked this a lot.
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Aw, damn that was cute! I loved this fic!
R2M chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Very Cute! I just added this to my C2! Subscribe if you want to see other fics like this. I hope you write more stories like this as well, so I can read them and add them to my C2. I really wish there were many more stories about Matt and Molly's interaction together as Father and Daughter. Lol. i can even picture the costume!
yra chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Ah...I love that little twist, with Matt and Mohinder as co-daddies, and I can see the two of them doing just this for their little princess. So sweet!
sudoku chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Cute!

I also totally can see Matt doing that as a good father. Both of them make good parents! (not in the slashy way) ;)
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Aw, this was very sweet. I can see Matt making Molly a costume.