Reviews for Somewhere Along in the Bitterness
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I would have wanted a bit more House-Chase moments, but this was great. I really liked the different perspectives on this episodes.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Beautifully written-you've got such a gift for writing! And the interactions between the characters, especially Chase and House, was just...perfect. You've written a masterpiece, here
windstar chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
absolutely amazing, well done
Symbolist chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I love your style. And I like the bits of second person at the beginning and end. House is an idiot.
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Lovely story...and that song by The Fray...I've seen a couple of videos done with it on youtube, and it always comes back to me as the perfect House song. It captures the complicated House/everyone relationship so perfectly.

This story was, as I said, lovely. I really enjoyed the differing POV's, especially that of Chase and Cameron. The (platonic!) House/Chase interactions, might I even say non-romantic relationship, have always fascinated me. The identification between Chase and his constant subconcious attempts to find someone to fill that parental role in his life is one that never ceases to interest me, and your story captured a facet of that relationship in a new and interesting way. Further, the characters were beautifully written, very much "in-character", responses and actions coming through very true and honest.

The interactions, though less emphasized, between House, Wilson, and Cuddy were also well realized, and very well written. Brief, but to the point, with all the excess cut away, revealing what the characters are really thinking/feeling in a simplistically elegant way. :) Very nice work. :)

And it is obviously way too late at night, and I've been at work far too long today because I'm even more horribly verbose than usual tonight... ;) I get tired and then I ramble...Anyway, great story, very much enjoyed and very well written. :)

You're definitely going on my author alert list, looking forward to seeing more from you! :)
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
beautifully written, as always.
Deleted Account 0702 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
This is just beautiful! I kind of envy your fantastic ability to write dialogue. Hope to see more from you!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Oh, I love your writing. It's so poetic, and so...simply beautiful. This is again, incredible.