Reviews for There Comes a Time
Silvermoon10123 chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Please continue, this is wonderful! _
CutieCrush500 chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I've been waiting for the next part of your story for 5yrs. Did u drop off planet fanfiction? But seriously, plz update your Story's great!
elvi rhys chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
more please I love this story
LuluCalliope chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
You start off the beginning of this chapter by saying that it took you over a year to update. Well, you can't rush art.

Still, I do think that when it comes to uploading a new chapter, you are a bit overdue. I expect great things to come from this story, as well as you.
LuluCalliope chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
*gasps* Oh, dear me...this story is only five chapters long! I hope that you intend to finish this! This is quite wonderful! It's well-written, interesting, entertaining, eloquent...and every other word in the dictionary that defines "devine".
LuluCalliope chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Oh, is this based off of the books? I haven't read them...poor me...

I suppose that the knowledge I have from the movie is doing me some good. I know about Curdie, Irene, and the goblins. I do hope that they show up in this story!
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I agree with you, one hundred percent. Nobody, with the possible exception of Pixar, makes cartoons like they used to anymore. I think that the Princess and the Goblin is an underrated film, yet it captures the essence of what Disney classics are: nostalgic, innocent classics.

What an excellent start to what I already suspect will be an excellent story!
Jessica chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
You are a very talented writer :)This is an amazing story it just sucks you in ! I caint take the suspense much longer ' update soon please and thank you :)
Mytho-G chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Well, I can most definitely see why you are an English Major; since I started this story I haven't been able to stop reading it (or aching to read it when my friends wanted my attention, -ahem-).

Your descriptions, wording, collection of sentences and careful placements of the paragraphs and order are very well played out. I have yet to read the books myself, but I'm sure that George MacDonald would have been appreciative of this continuing writing of his own story. You've taken fictional characters, and settings, and made it to where they could possibly happen in a real life time of medieval era. Ultimate kudos to you on the success of such a task.

I understand that this is more of your "side project", working on it when your other stories are eluding you (I have a couple of those myself, highly understandable), but alas I must say those famous words; I can hardly wait for the continuing chapters that you are planning to place upon our eyes and imagination. I hope the months have been kind to your creative juices, and that your English Major has sufficed a welcoming outcome.

Your new reader,

Mytho_G
codie-shortie chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
lol loveing it i want more this was my fav cartoon when i was little thats why i was so shocked when i seen a fanfic bout it lol
Zarena chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This is a wonderful story so far. They way you write is wonderful. Have you ever thought of writing a book to actually publish? I really enjoyed. ]

Only one little thing. I recently read the book for this movie and I believe the father's name is Peter. ] Oh well. I have always loved the name Thomas anyways so it's fine with me! ]
SparkleWeaver chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Very interesting. Please continue.
coolconfusion chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.

A really great fanfic, btw.

I hope you complete this someday (:

x
iNuQTpIe chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Oh, it's no problem! I definitely understand being so busy... :]] I'm just glad you updated at all! :D I can't wait for the next installment!

Good luck! With everything!

~iNuQTpIe
Gracie Shinn chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
That's cute! Thanks for updating (I seriously forgot about this story, and when I got the alert I was like 'what is this? Oh! its the story!' Practically made my day!

~Gracie Shinn