Reviews for One Last Time
TanjaO chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Tearful sigh ... so beautifully written! Great job
kmccormick03 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
oh my god. i was crying by the time the story was over. i loved it.
Ellebel chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow, that was really beautiful-really really sad, but really beautiful ;).

Very well done, I'm all teary and emotional now lol.

E.
StarnightSam chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I was spellbound! I loved this... So well written and even though it broke my heart at the end...What a way for them to end things! LOVED IT..
SamJackShipLover chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
O God, that was so sad. Man. Really nicely written from Sam's POV. Well done *excuse me, me needs happy fic now*
IrishJateFan chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh that was beautiful really loved it, the last paragraph made my eyes well up..well done this is goin into my favorites .

xx
prometheus246 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I liked it. It was very sad but very sweet. It made me go 'aw' a lot ) and since TPTB have not given us ANY kind of closure for the ship it's good to have people writing endings - even sad ones. Very well done.

prometheus
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Awed and teary after reading this. Beautiful capture of their final fulfillment, a lifetime shared in minutes of love without regret. Wonderful detail, dialogue, and sadly a very appropriate song. Nice read, thanks.

(And colds suck, don't they? Just getting over one, too; kept me off the net for days. Get some rest! - 7LB)
CrystalPheonixEyes chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Was it your intent to make me cry? This was so beautifully written. I am so glad you posted this.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
So sad, but beautiful all the same :)
awishaway chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Awesome story but how could you kill everyone off. Other than the mass destruction of SG-1 I loved the fluffy story. Love how you brought Sam and Jack together. How could you kill off all of SG-1. No miracle rescue or lucky breaks. Are you MAD. Great Story.
Baisy chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
god .. i can't even write , that how hard im crying !