Reviews for Masks
AspergianStoryteller chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Well written.
obsessivereader95 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
loved it! :) unlike many like this, it wasn't depressing even though it had the right kind of seriousness and reality.

nice choice of symbolism!
SafyreSky chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Wow. this fic was/is amazing! It's so much different then most of the revelation fics I've read :D it's written epically, and the way you've precevied (I think that's the right word!) Lancer is pretty sick (in a good way). I loved this!

~ghostliy
Kay Hau chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Wow. That was INCREDIBLE! Everything just... worked. From your writing style, to Lancer's very human and very much a teacher self, to the psychological issues Danny's dealing with. Ten out of ten and I'm off to devour more of your stories!
seashel chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
I just read it again! YOU. ARE. BRILLIANT! I just absolutely ADORE this story as well as your story telling! Thank you so much!
The Dark Insane Brain chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
ahh! is he goin to tell! I must read on!
GhostDog401 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
This was great!
Wintermoth chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
'Why in Twilight's name did Mr. Foley have a ghost tracker in his

locker?'

XDDDD I laughed so hard that I woke up mom
Wintermoth chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
I just about died laughing when I read Lancer's wife's name. Bella. And his first name is Edward.

Twilight, anyone? XDDD
MaxRide101 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
I've read a few small amateur Lancer fics before, but this is one in a million that actually got his personality correct.

I really loved the entire 'mask' metaphor/analogy/thingy. I'm not sure what to say. This story seemed very real to me. Lancer's care for Danny certainly made sense, and was surprising at some points. Danny, being Danny, of course jumped to paranoid conclusions after a series of certain coincidences (XD), and while I'm not too sure about him blatantly coming into the room as Phantom, it still seemed within the range of his normal reactions.

Angsty-dark psychoanalysis on Danny is always extremely interesting, because everyone seems to have a different take on it. Your version of different personalities is very accurate, and, again, I could identify with most of it, if on a smaller scale.

Off to read more :)

{-Max-}
Kitsune-242 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
...that...was...EPIC! I cant wait to read the next one! All your stories so far rock!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
This was an interesting read. Not what I expected. Thanks for sharing.
seashel chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
oh my gosh. OH my gosh. oh MY gosh. that was the most incredible thing ever! I can't get over it. How did you make me see into his emotions like that..crazy! I'll just let it be. That was truly amazing.. I was seriously watching this instead of reading this. Thank you so much! You're amazing!
DenniePhantom3 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
I loved this it was really good! Depressing at some parts but still it was great!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 8/18/2010