Reviews for Masks
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
This was an interesting read. Not what I expected. Thanks for sharing.
seashel chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
oh my gosh. OH my gosh. oh MY gosh. that was the most incredible thing ever! I can't get over it. How did you make me see into his emotions like that..crazy! I'll just let it be. That was truly amazing.. I was seriously watching this instead of reading this. Thank you so much! You're amazing!
DenniePhantom3 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
I loved this it was really good! Depressing at some parts but still it was great!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
awsome!
the origins of pandora chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
AWESOME! wait... 'edward' lancer... and his wife, 'bella'? did you do that on purpose?
Major Session chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
I am lost for words. All I can say is WOW! That... was some of the best fiction (yes including professional) I have ever read.
DeimosPhobos chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Great story, I couldn't stop reading it! Everything was perfectly paced, and the interaction between the characters was fun to read. Is the sequel up? I’m going to look for it as soon as I post this review! :D
TheSixthSin chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
This has to be the thirteenth time I've read this...

'Again, a dismissive shrug met Lancer's question. "Secrets are easier to keep when nobody knows them." Daniel's gaze drifted past Lancer and out into the darkening sky, adding, "And then nobody can use them against you," under his breath.'

You must watch NCIS, because that is one of Gibb's rules. 'Secrest are easier to keep when nobody know about them.'
Mangahacker chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
realy good story. i loved it. keep up the good work
MysteryTrek chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This was always my favorite one of your stories, having first read it nearly two years ago. So here I am, actually reviewing it.

In short this chapter alone is and continues to be one of the best I've read in any fandom.
Bleh not logining in chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Sequel? . You, good ma'am or sir, have made my day. There are a lot of cruddy 'Lancer Finds Out' fics. All with cruddy titles. your has risen above those. It's creative, pretty sure a teacher can't legally do that, though, but I know one who would, and if i were a teacher (poor kids) I would probably do it, too, and just order a whole pineapple pizza, even if the student didn't like pineapple and pepperoni. L'ananas est tres bien.
pamala77 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
OMfrekinG you did not make Edward cullen and old fat out of shape teacher at casper high! I cannot believe this blasfamy. OMFG!
Kassandra-Nichole chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
that was absolutly freaking amazing! One of the best writen storys i've read on here, it was deep and meaningful and you dug deeper into characters then many writers would fathom in their wildest dreams and yet they weren't in the least bit OOC. this story is truly a work of art, something that most people can't open their eyes enough to acomplish.:)
loosedefense chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow. You're amazing! I haven't even read past the first chapter and I can already say that this is honestly one of the best fics I have ever read. I can see why your story has such an overblown number of reviews even though it's only four chapters long. This is going straight on to my favorites, and I can't wait to read more of your work.
dragonrose chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
I loved your story. It was so well written. I was really impressed. Thank you for writing it.
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »