Reviews for Masks
Kassandra-Nichole chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
that was absolutly freaking amazing! One of the best writen storys i've read on here, it was deep and meaningful and you dug deeper into characters then many writers would fathom in their wildest dreams and yet they weren't in the least bit OOC. this story is truly a work of art, something that most people can't open their eyes enough to acomplish.:)
loosedefense chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow. You're amazing! I haven't even read past the first chapter and I can already say that this is honestly one of the best fics I have ever read. I can see why your story has such an overblown number of reviews even though it's only four chapters long. This is going straight on to my favorites, and I can't wait to read more of your work.
dragonrose chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
I loved your story. It was so well written. I was really impressed. Thank you for writing it.
xaria chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
awesome story if i was danny i would of just phased out of the building and left lol oh well loved the story 5 stars *
the grey mage chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
awesome.
waterbender111 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
That was amazing! Wow! I Can't find another word for it except wow! That was so filled with emotion without being unrealistic. I felt like i learned more about danny than i ever had before! It was and is a great story Keep up the great work!
Panther Moon chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Wonderful! I really liked the way you did this story. All of Mr. Lancers comments were really amusing. I felt like a book geek too because I had read many of them or at least heard of them XD. In all, it was really well written.
May Eve chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
This is absolutely incredible. Your writing is beautiful and beyond eloquent. I love everything about this fic, from the concept to the characterizations. Magnificent work!
Dibbzy chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
This story was amasing. I really don't know what to say other than that. It was a joy to read, and curse you, you've kept me up till 5am, because I just couldn't stop. :)
SeventhTatar chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
holycraperoonies! THAT WAS FANTASTIC! i loved it SO much!
Shadowsonicstar chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
*squee* Best. Lancer. Finds. Out. Fanfic. Ever.
toolazytologin chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
omg wow

just wow, that was AMAZING
ChristinaAngel chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Lancer being the one to find out Danny's secret was a very good idea since he seems to be one of those annoying, good teachers that care about their students and also how Danny told him because he thought he had figured it out but he hadn't actually done that was slightly funny but it was very IC, Danny wouldn't have told his secret without thinking he had to. I liked how Lancer reacted to it, calmly and trying to help Danny and just listening to him.
dragondancer123 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
I wish my English teachers cursed in book titles...that would have made my life SO much more interesting in high school.

Anyway, this has to be my all-time favorite short story ever! Sequel included, even though it's not finished. Telling it so we didn't know what Danny was thinking was a stroke of genius! It made it so much more interesting than if you had written it 3rd omnipresent.

Lancer just became one of my favorite characters because of this story.

See you next time I read this! (2nd time! Took me two hours!)

Dragon
goldacharmed chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Omg! Wow this is incredulity well written. More like publish worthy. You should really go pro. I loved everything in this story, and I loved how you packed it all into only four chapters. Amazing, you have some talent! I am off to see if the sequel is up now. Later dude.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »