Reviews for Masks
PenelopetheKangaroo chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
I like this story because theres a lot of emotion in it. It's very realistic The emotions the masks that danny feels and were's. I also like the ending the cut off it gives the ending a sort of flare.
Skyblaze chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Powerful, moving well-written. An excellent piece of writing and a fascinating look into Danny's mind and a very god portrayal of Lancer as a rounded character. Excellent stuff.
Shadeslayer35 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Nice way to end it.

"And this is my story." Hah that is going to be one helluva conversation.
Genuka chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Muttering under breath at program"Stupid thing. put the wrong review in the wrong place. At least it was on the right story" Looks up sees author watching. Then... "You can't END IT LIKE THAT! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?" then looks again at the story see's notation on story next to it "oh... you have a sequel... I'm gonna go read it now! DON'T you dare quit on this story or I will turn you into a ghost!" (EVIL MALICIOUS CACKLE on end of sentence as stalking away)
Genuka chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
wonderful story and fitting. Definately a favorite!
Bigdanfan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I like the chapie to :)
light at last chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Lancer knows! Yeah! Now Danny has an adult on his side. But he's making him tell his parents. That should be interesting. I love how you made 'real Danny' so cool, with the potential all over the place. And he's so selfless, just refusing to tell his friends so that they feel better. But maybe he needs to be selfish every once in a while. Someone needs to take care of him.
light at last chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Uh oh, Lancer saw the green eyes. And Tucker has a ghost tracker in his locker, and Lancer figured out Danny always disappears right before the ghosts appear. From Danny's point of view it rather sounds like Lancer knows more than he does. That e-mail thing was such a handy coincidence. Danny knows more about superheroes than Lancer thinks. Oh and a Fairly Odd Parents reference. Invader O's, the special surprise is so cute, but so evil.
light at last chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Ha Danny sees in the dark, and sits too still, and is too strong, and doesn't make any noise. You're slipping, Danny. And oh my gosh, Danny the undead teenager. Lancer has no idea how close to the truth he just got. This is really interesting. That is such a Jazz thing to make him do, defining his personalities. It also shows that she's still an amateur, since she didn't make him figure out who he was. And there's a ghost! What will happen next?
light at last chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is very interesting. I love it when people make Lancer a real teacher, not just some kind of jerk that likes to pick on Danny and favor the football players. I'm glad you think that he wants to help. Danny is so cool, too. I totally get the wall staring, I do that when I'm bored too, although I can totally sit still and I'm a teenager. Anyway, on to the next chapter.
gmaer987 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
wow great story. Very well done!

I laughed

I cried

It moved me Bob
Donteatacowman chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
The last line, admittedly, sounded a little corny. xD But the rest of this was amazing and true-to-life in its emotion and thought processes. Thank you so much for writing!
Donteatacowman chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Why in Twilight’s name did Mr. Foley have a ghost tracker in his locker?

Ahaha, I was right. :3

Making my heart pound. Could be my coffee kicking in but this is excellently suspenseful.
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
“You don’t look like the troublemaker Edward is always complaining about,” she stated with a smile. Then she took a few steps forward and held out her hand. “Isabella Lancer, but you can call me Bella,” she winked.

Haha, Twilight fan, I presume?

Excellent story so far, and great job on Mr. Lancer. Thanks for writing! ...I'll keep reading!
paegodude chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
...

YAY!

you got to love a good-old happy ending. :)

ON TO THE SQEUAL!