Reviews for Masks
THEBOXGHOST chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Bella and Edward? Really? Did Lancer have to fight a Jacob? Hehehe. Omg. I'm so rude. Sorry. This story is really cool. The author's craft reminds me of the way of a movie about the first basket ball team to have more that one black player on it. It took place in the 1960's and is really good.
Ruby 1334 chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
.GOODNESS!
I LOVE THIS PIECE WITH ALL MY HEART! :D
It's just amazingly written, the concept is hard out, the detail, emotion, information...
It's astounding.
And, how I loved that ending and how things were turning out for the better.
I really want to read the sequel now!
I want to favorite this story a thousand times over!
Truly impressed me!
Totally is in my DP top ten fan fic's!
Thanks so much for writing this story! :)
Ruby 1334 chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
We all know what's going to happen next!
PANICKING DANNY! XD
Wow, hard out chapter! Danny sort of being caught out by emails...
LOLLLL!
Ruby 1334 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Oh my gosh! I know what Danny's forth mask is...
:O
(I'm sure I do, at least.)
And yes! Perfect timing! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Oh wow! I'm loving the way this story is going! And Mr Lancer is actually finding out some information about Danny already! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
TheEpicDuck123 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Oh my god.
I'm sitting on the floor
In my living room
At 1:30 in the morning
And all I can say is
Oh
My
Freaking
God
You're like, god or something when it comes to these stories. That's it, you are my new favorite author
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Holy, there better be a sequel.
Anjali chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
This story is beautiful. I always kind of thought Mr. Lancer had a soft spot for Danny... [::
DoodlingPlume chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
This short story is just amazing. Thank you for posting it on this site.
KingofHell16 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
First thing I said after reading this was wow. The idea from what I've read has never been done before and I wouldn't have it any other way. Your writing is fantastic and the sequel I'm sure will be just as.
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
This...was a BLOODY AWSOME story! I mean really I can kind of see something like this happening but what I'm not fully understanding is that you kind of make it seem like Tucker, Sam and Jazz don't know he's a halfa? Is that what you were trying to make it because that's what it sounded like. Anyway this is a really good story. You should make a squeal to this where he tells his family and friends and their reactions but don't make them hate him, and then they help him through a lot does that seem like a cool idea?
Frosty Wolf chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Impressive, that's all I can see.
agest chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
wow! ('bout reviews WOW! a lot)
AwesomeRiana chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
HOLY S THAT WAS FING AWESOME! LOOK AT MY LANGUEGE! AHH! YOU MUST MAKE MORE STORYS LIKE THIS! AHHH! I LOVE!
ESPECILLY THE ENDING!
This is... A series of Unfortunet events

"and this is my story."
MWHAHAHAHA! AWESOMENESS!
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Dear Cordria,
First of all, I would like to thank you for writing this wonderful story. I love how Danny has these 'masks' and how Jazz made him write out each one as to not lose himself. It seems very likely that it could be like this. Also, I very much like your Mr. Lancer. Many times, I come across stories where he acts and does things I don't think he would, but I believe you've done well here, so kudos to you!
Next, I want to thank you so very much for including quotes from 'I Am a Pencil' by Sam Swope. When I read this story initially, I fell in love with those little excerpts, and I very much wanted to read it. However, I was not able to until recently. I quickly finished the book and it has become one of my favorites. Thank you so much.
Yours,