Reviews for Masks
Bibbledoo chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
What was he staring at?

Such a cute story.
orange cactus chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
This is a wonderful story, I don't think I could wish for better!*.* Thanks for writing!:3
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
I am at a loss for words. The heaviness of what actually happened to Danny, the implications of it all. The subtle changes that ushered the plot along. This entire fic was achingly beautiful. Perfectly in character, but darker, more poetic - the Tragic Hero, what would we do without it. The little touches, like Lancer suddenly referring to Danny as "Danny" instead of "Daniel" This fic is indescribably good. I loved every moment of it. The fact that Danny had been experimented on is incredible. It's basically akin to abuse, but worse, and the way you wrote Danny's character in dealing with the repercussions of the trauma...astounding. I really love this. Lancer's character was wonderfully written as well. The right amount of fear and of care. He's strict but understanding. I love the dynamics between the two. Excellent fic.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Oooh the darkness of this fic never ceases to impress me. It's wonderful. The way that this chapter is written is well reflective of this tone. Danny being injured is a beautiful touch and I love the cliffhanger ending. I also forgot to mention in the previous review that I look forward to discovering the fourth identity and also that I loved the transformation to Phantom. As for this chapter, a jump from Dante's Inferno to Twilight? *shakes head* Nonetheless, great chapter.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Oh compelling chapter! This is a waiting game, but the plot has progressed nicely. Love the dramatic irony and the slight slip-ups of Danny's powers. I had guessed earlier that Danny was vacant because he managed to split himself in his ghost form and then left one of his duplicates with Lancer, but that's not happening. I love the concern for Danny that Lancer has and the very human characteristics you highlight in both of them. The way you've portrayed Danny is astounding. He's so anguished is poetic. Onto the next chapter!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Suspenseful first chapter you have here. I love the sort of fondness you give Lancer and the way you portray him as someone who wants what's best for Danny. Everything is so in character, especially Lancer's masked impatience and Danny's snarkiness. Great job.
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Loved it!
FallingNarwhals chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I love this! Seriously, this is really good!
Merry Christmas!
AkabaneKazama chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
wew...I cried T_T
KaitouSpade chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
x3 I wanna fav this one a million times over but sadly can only do it once
Phantom Wolfie chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Wow, you really have a way with words!

"... shimmering like a million rainbows and vanishing like the heat smears above a hot tar road."

"... power cascaded and glimmered, folded and rolled."

And my favorite...

"... impossibly balanced for an eternity on the razor's edge of the afterlife."

Awesome quotes right there!

Amazing story, like all your other stories! I can't believe how great you are at writing! Keep up the awesome work!

Phantom Wolfie
Lalealy chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Wow! This was an amazing story! I wondered at first how a story with only 4 chapters could be so popular, but I totally understand now!
Rascal chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
That was great! I'm sorry that I complained, but... Authority issues?
I don't generally trust them if they purposefully invade my personal life/bubble.
One of mine was a nazi, but I generally like leaders. By nazi, I mean a nazi to every kid they didn't favor.
Sorry I poured all this out.
I loved Danny, he was adorable and made me just want to hug him! Lancer was really nice once he found out about Phantom! Bella was sweet!
Rascal chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Lancer is already planning to tell someone?
Uncool! You promised secrecy!
If it were something TERRRIBLE, but he doesn't even know what it is and he already plans to tell others?
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »