Reviews for Masks
Guarded Sentinel chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
How did I miss this the first time around? Great fic! Grammar and spelling are good, and the story flows very well. One question though: do Tucker and Sam know too? It's not really made clear in the story
mazrad chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Yay! You have no idea how happy I am to see an update from you. This is my favorite of all of the stories you've posted here. Please continue updating :o)
Linhae chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
W.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.H.H.H!

OH. EM. GEE! XD

YOU LIEK UPDATED! NOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAINNOW AGAIN
SlaughterOtter chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Holy freakn' crap... You leave it at there? There? *Wails with anguish* Update quick please Cori. I know you're incredibly busy, but please. *Attempts to give puppy eyes but fails*

-Casey
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
-pokes all the reveiws- What can you say? People love Lancer.

That was, once again a mean place to end. Bringing in the peice about DOOMED was fun though
Spiderweb Sky chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Aww... I almost forgot about this one, I'm glad you updated it again! I got the reference, I think, Edward married to Bella, eh? Sigh... Love it, as always. I'm curious on what Danny TRULY thinks he is... Please update this sooner than 6 months from now! ~Wishes
Xdon't-mind-meX chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Yes! This story's back on! When I said you can't rush perfection I didn't know it'd take 6 months till you updated again! This story is still as awesome as ever...Yay Lancer!

PA out
Shining Zephyr chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Okay. WOW.

It's rare when I read something that DOES involve Lancer *insert very large sweat-drop here*, but I couldn't resist yours. AN UPDATE. Wow, Cori. I was totally waiting for one of these things from you, and BOOM! An update shows up. I was so excited.

his is very wonderful. You've once again used your magic and have woven together an amazing intricate plot involving merely two people in the realm of Danny Phantom. While many write of romance, you write of mentor-student relationships. It's just grand to read something like this.

I don't think I ever told you this, but I idolize you and your writing. YOU ROCK. -hands you a Danny plush ad platter of cookies-

~Shiny-sama
KareBare chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I agree with NEED TO READ! This is very interesting, please update soon!
NEED TO READ chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
UPDATE THIS! I keep returning to this, hoping to be able to read more... yet there is NO MORE! WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I think you did a good job portraying the actions and thoughts that Lancer would have. You did an excellent job making sure everyone was in-character and coming up with an interesting plotline. I look forward to the next chappie _
RahneAamar chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Please update. I think this is my second time asking. Last time was about 2 or so months ago.
inukagome15 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Couldn't you update this please? I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
chalicity chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
lancer is like my most favorite character ever... this is so awesome, i'm distressed there's not more to it...
Wind Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
YOU! (points finger acusingly) I like this, it is an interesting idea. The idea that Lanser cares is a good one, I believe it. And the slow wearing down of Danny is intersting. I hope you continue soon.
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »