Reviews for Masks
KimikoElenda chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Update this please! ITBEVERYINTERESTING!
char13s chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I really hope the Danny isn't battling any inner demons. But this story is going to rock. Now great godess, please post so your worshipers may revel in your majesty.
Enray chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
You're not going to stop there, are you?
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow, rather original. It's been since... never that I've read a fiction in which Mr. Lancer was not so baby eating demon. XD Hopefully, Mr. Lancer isn't taking a bite of more than he could ever chew. However, he seems really rather into getting his star-pupil to admit defeat and finally tell him. I wonder how he'll react.

XD I can't wait!

I loved it! Really loved it! Good luck on the makings of the next chapter!
shellyross55174 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
AH! You HAVE to update soon! im BEGGING YOU!
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
OK, this will probably come out sounding wrong, but I hope you learn to get by on less sleep soon! I really love Lancer-centric fics and this one looks good. I can't wait to see where it's going. I hope you can update soon!
FHORJDcWOShSJOJEiAOSxOWDJoWErG chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
AH its so cool! please update soon!
Erin chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I think this story is great and I really hope you update soon because you leave such a cliffhanger. I think you write really well but I would like to leave one hopefully constructive thought: I think it would be interesting for you to explore what is going on in Danny's head and if he has any intention of telling Mr. Lancer his secret. I know the obvious secret is his ghost powers and I think it would make for an exciting story if Mr. Lancer found out about it. He could actually help him and it would be really cool if he had to fight the urge to tell Danny's parents about his secret if something bad did happen to Danny.

As I said before, the obvious secret is Danny's ghost powers and I urge you to keep it that way unless you have another extraordinarily plausible secret. There are many fics that have Danny struggling with evil inner demons and such but I would hope that if there some other hidden secret that it's less cliche and less unrealistic.

Anyway, you write fantastically and I love this fic so far (one of my favorites) and I hope you update soon!
Spiderweb Sky chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Hoo hoo! I love Lancer! Will he find out anything? Can he make the right connections? Who is he married to? Good job, please update soon!
tavisa chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Great!
The Purpose of Random chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Please continue! you've gotten me hooked! i keep coming back to this story hoping that it's been updated... but alas, it's not!

Please Update!

~PoP
MoonlightUmbreon chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Awesome, and now I shall say the infamous statement: Please update soon!
Erik's Protege chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Oh! I love a good Lancer fic! Keep going...please? *puppy dog eyes* I'll give you a virtual cookie! _
Rahne-Aamar chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I love this story. I think it is very well written and i have been looking for this type of stories and usually they are, lets say, poor. But this one is really good and I have been waiting for a update for around a month maybe 2, I lost track of time to to work LOL. Please try and update soon, you are a really good author/story teller. PS I love Illuminations as well 3
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
0o, this is really interesting. I hope you continue this. Awesome job! You're an amazing writer. I've spent the last couple hours going through most of your stories, and getting all depressed, ha ha. I'll leave some more reviews some other time, when it's not 11:00 pm.
633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »