Reviews for Masks
Kuda-Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Yarr- me luff!

srry about not bein on messinger, it hasnt been workin ; i miss u lol im stil alive tho!
amlz127 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Haha Danny's in lockdown with Mr lancer. o0o I want to see where this goes.. Update as soon as u can.
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
dude, i'm going to haev to maim you now. really. but if you post more soon i won't taunt you with the fact that i finished that fic and it's 65k words...

cd
XME chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Hm. I like this.

So, to recap, Lancer knows Danny is:

Hiding something

Pretending to be normal

Possibly in extreme danger

I've always been fascinated with masks, both metaphorical and real. I expect to enjoy this!
Sparky the Wonder Weasel chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I can tell that this will be a very good story. I think that Lancer has a reason for doing what he does, the more to the balding teacher than meets the eye. I wonder how long those two will be stuck in that office...and will a ghost show up? What the heck is gonna happen?

I can't wait for the next update, but do take your time, working sucks! (Especially if you are in college...stupid papers!)

I will patiently await a new chapter e-mail,

-Sparky
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
this is beginning to get ver interesting! i really like danny-lancer fics. write on!

Shadow
Death Fox of Chocolate chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
wow...this is gonna be good. can't wait to see what danny tells lancer...update soon please! thanx! byebye fox-chan
Caelean chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
OMG you have to continue this! there aren't that many lancerxdanny moments out there, and this one sounds like fun! Go and torture the little boy, and then lancer is going to be tortured with the truth! lol

I LOVE REVELATIONS! and i love you too! XD and i sympathize your state of exhaustion right now, so i'm going to patiently wait, instead of waiting, expecting everyday. good night and get some rest!
Sleep Warrior chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Oh, I like it so far! Danny/Lancer bondingish sessions like this are my absolute fav; keep up the great work and good luck on getting sleep! I know exactly where you're coming from. I'm actually supposed to be writing a paper that's due in 10 hours...and yet here I am. Anyway great job!
too enigmatic 2 b urs chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I don't know why I like "Danny-revealing-his-secret-to-Lancer", hehe, please update soon.
Amber-Phantom chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Awsome! Dany is way to cute! its a great story! Update as soon as u possibly can plz!
Manyara chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Awsome!
Erratta chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
E! You posted it and the new bits look awesome! More than awesome, really. Have I mentioned how much I love Lancer revelation stories? This is looking to be nicely suspenseful, with some good insights into both their lives. Do we get to meet his wife? I hope we do… (Though, point of interest, there is canon evidence for him being unmarried.)

Esme
Emerald Cloud chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I'm chuckling right now, god I luv how you write. Da way ya put the words together *sigh*. I really hope ya continue this fic, I'd be a huge shame if you didn't.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Now I want pizza...with mushrooms.
592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »