Reviews for Masks
david chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This reminds me of csi where grissom is interrogating someone.
Fan-Tasticly-Lame chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Wow. Simply wow. That was easily the best fanfic I've read all year. Certainly a ranking member of the ones I read last year. That truly was an amazing read and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I love how deep you delved into Danny's mind. Very few people understand his character in the way that you seem to and I appreciate an author when they have a good understanding of their subject matter. Thank you for writing this! I will be looking forward to reading more from you.
TiffanySK chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I...I don't know what else to say, honestly.

I'm going to go read that sequel now...
SerenSplash989 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I love the ending of it soooo much :)
xxClueless1xx chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Did you use Twilight characters on purpose? LOL ;)
chocolatecake1 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
I was so bored this evening that I even started to run around in circles across my room... Well, at least until I stumbled across your story, started reading and...*snaps fingers* was in heaven!
I had so much fun reading this! I loved the plot, your way of writing and describing things and the way you fed Lancer some clues, let him draw a conclusion by himself and to finally reveal the truth to him.
Awwww, this story is so amazing and perfect and *gasps for air* you leave me no choice:
*favorites story*
Thank you for writing and publishing this story; it made my evening :•)
*chocolatecake1
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
good job
AkaiZagreus chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Do you have a link to this "I am a Pencil" story, or anything about the author?
tangerinee chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
This was soooooooooo great! ... I'll go and read the sequel right now! :D
GhostAnn chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Amazing Job on this! :D
AEDReaper chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
There are no words for how well-written this is.
Enuescaris chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
HOLY! THIS IS AWESOME!
Yuu3 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
I like this. It was very interesting to read. Though I would have preferred it better if the atmosphere/tension of the story isn't so thick throughout the whole four chapt I eouldnt change it for the better.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Interesting. I'm fascinated. But...there is this one small little thing i juz do not get. What is with people writing Danny as Daniel?!
snakeofdreams chapter 4 . 9/13/2012