Reviews for Masks
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Oooh the darkness of this fic never ceases to impress me. It's wonderful. The way that this chapter is written is well reflective of this tone. Danny being injured is a beautiful touch and I love the cliffhanger ending. I also forgot to mention in the previous review that I look forward to discovering the fourth identity and also that I loved the transformation to Phantom. As for this chapter, a jump from Dante's Inferno to Twilight? *shakes head* Nonetheless, great chapter.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Oh compelling chapter! This is a waiting game, but the plot has progressed nicely. Love the dramatic irony and the slight slip-ups of Danny's powers. I had guessed earlier that Danny was vacant because he managed to split himself in his ghost form and then left one of his duplicates with Lancer, but that's not happening. I love the concern for Danny that Lancer has and the very human characteristics you highlight in both of them. The way you've portrayed Danny is astounding. He's so anguished is poetic. Onto the next chapter!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Suspenseful first chapter you have here. I love the sort of fondness you give Lancer and the way you portray him as someone who wants what's best for Danny. Everything is so in character, especially Lancer's masked impatience and Danny's snarkiness. Great job.
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Loved it!
FallingNarwhals chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I love this! Seriously, this is really good!
Merry Christmas!
AkabaneKazama chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
wew...I cried T_T
KaitouSpade chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
NICE! THAT WAS TOTALLY EPIC!
I LOVE UR WRITING SO MUCH BTW!
x3 I wanna fav this one a million times over but sadly can only do it once
Phantom Wolfie chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Wow, you really have a way with words!

"... shimmering like a million rainbows and vanishing like the heat smears above a hot tar road."

"... power cascaded and glimmered, folded and rolled."

And my favorite...

"... impossibly balanced for an eternity on the razor's edge of the afterlife."

Awesome quotes right there!

Amazing story, like all your other stories! I can't believe how great you are at writing! Keep up the awesome work!

Phantom Wolfie
ILDUFHLIIIIEEEEEEEEEESQUEE chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Awesomesauce.
Lalealy chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Wow! This was an amazing story! I wondered at first how a story with only 4 chapters could be so popular, but I totally understand now!
Rascal chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
That was great! I'm sorry that I complained, but... Authority issues?
I don't generally trust them if they purposefully invade my personal life/bubble.
One of mine was a nazi, but I generally like leaders. By nazi, I mean a nazi to every kid they didn't favor.
Sorry I poured all this out.
I loved Danny, he was adorable and made me just want to hug him! Lancer was really nice once he found out about Phantom! Bella was sweet!
Rascal chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Lancer is already planning to tell someone?
Uncool! You promised secrecy!
If it were something TERRRIBLE, but he doesn't even know what it is and he already plans to tell others?
Rascal chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Ok, at this point I agree with Danny.
Be STRONG!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
OMG this is my third time reading this story and i JUST noticed the DOOMED
THEBOXGHOST chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Bella and Edward? Really? Did Lancer have to fight a Jacob? Hehehe. Omg. I'm so rude. Sorry. This story is really cool. The author's craft reminds me of the way of a movie about the first basket ball team to have more that one black player on it. It took place in the 1960's and is really good.
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »