Reviews for sleep and dream
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Id like to be in the story my name is marcilineor marcy can you make me like tophs sis
Ella chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Sooooooo funny loved it put me in one
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Loved the story.
2teddy3bear8cuddle chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
cool story at time i forgot she was blind awesome it
OfficialWhaleSaver chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
hehe this was a really cute story i loved it! i think you should make another chapter persenoly but yeah great job :)
Chakram Soldier chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
see if you can squeeze the name "Ty" in the next Taang story you write. exelent story. WOW.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
i thought i would be you! the way you described him! first i thought it was zuko but then you said he had brown eyes and his name was nick! then i figured out: that must be the writer of his awesome fic _.

don't worry about putting yourself in a fic, one of the best writers of my country does that!
Taang-more-than-an-orangedrink chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
Aw, poor pizza boy gets bood. It's okay pizza kid! I wuv your story so I don't care about stuff like that.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Well, it is a great story! D

You thought up of a pretty interesting plot line for the one-shot, and the basic structure is pretty well done

But I think you rushed the beginning a little, maybe you could've introduced how the story starts in a more expanded manner. Or maybe explore Toph's thoughts a bit more until revealing the fact that she was drawing and that it was her best friend too. I personally think that this story, if it was described and more complxed, that it would be too long for a one-shot ;

Sorry if you take this as a flame though (

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
avatarrocks123 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Hey Nick. That was a pretty good damn story. I loved it *fave*

Go Taang!
Critiquer876 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Alright, not a bad concept for a story. But you've got lots of grammar mistakes.

Although, something that makes me not want to read anything else you've written is your second page. That has got to be one of the worst things an author can do. Attacking a reader like that before they even review is terrible. Most readers wouldn't have thought twice about you putting yourself in the story.

Once again, good story, just don't attack the reader.