Reviews for String of Fate
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really love the idea of the String of Fate, and it's so great to know that Videl and Gohan were still meant to be even in the Mirai timeline and even in Heaven. :)
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I guess I missed this one; I thought I'd read all your DBZ fics already!

Again, it was very unique.

I initially thought it was Yamcha who came up to speak to Videl because he's the Z fighter most identified with a scarred face;. But Mirai Gohan had a scarred face too!

Aww, no hint of romance? Well, at least they meet

Well, it was sweet and I like the way you portrayed Videl. She was so in character.

Good work again

I hope you can return to the fandom one day

Take care,

dbz-lover91
BlackRayvnMoon chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
this sorry was very bitter sweet, set in a realm that would later not exist because Trunks would have gone back to change things. Still, I like it. I have been trying to write a DBZ story for a while and still failing...so don't bash yourself too hard. ;)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was great :D still sad considering they're dead but great none-the-less! You should like write a sequel... a mutli-chapter one where Trunks finds a way to bring dragon balls to earth and revives the planet :D :D just a thought...
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
It wasn't bad, really. I don't know why you think it is, but then again you're a very good writer and what's good for us may not be as good for you. I think that this was really interesting. I mean, I know that Videl would have existed even in the Mirai timeline. It's just that people don't really think about that part of the anime as much when writing G/V fics. It's very, very interesting... and you're right; you could have done a lot of things with this plot, and when you wrote it, something else might have just gotten in the of what you really wanted. Maybe you could try again. I'm sure it's going to be as good as this one anyway.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
An Interesting "What if"Vudei is never metnioend in Mirai but that would seem to be what would have happened
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
hey, not a bad oneshot. Yeah, you know Videl existed in the Mirai timeline, but as she hadn;t actually ben created at that point in time she was, naturally, never touched on. Still, rather nice.
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
omgoshness, that was so freaking awsome ( Im not a suck up! it's was just so good) I loved it. D
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
i like
maz2 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
It's cute and has a beautiful start. I'm a bit dissapointed that it ended so soon. I like the reflections on life you wrote in Videls point of view. With her meeting Gohan I only want to read more. It would be fit for another chapter. You write very well, the words seem to flow like a river. You write smooth and it reminds me a bit of poetry.

And please don't tell you hate your story. You can admit you think you can do better than this, or that you're a bit dissapointed that it turned out this way, but you can't hate it. If I were you I would be bloody proud of it.