Reviews for Jacob
sarah88 chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
Again frankly I don't care that Ted is dead. I knw how everything turned out cuz I knw those books like the palm of my hand. And in the book everyone seemed happy and got their HEA but I still couldn't shake the fact of how perfect Bea and Jake were 4 one another. And reading the imprint stories only confirmed it.
sarah88 chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
God it has been a while since I have had that. A fucking so good and hard that ur eyes roll back into ur head and u see God. OMG that is the best kind.
sarah88 chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
I don't care if this makes me sound evil or anything but I don't feel bad 4 Ted and don't care that he's hurting. If that makes me a terrible person then so be it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
I knew that imprint stupidity was gonna show up. even though this not is really so good, I was hoping that you would stay away from imprinting. but you have very other freakin twilight cliche o why not that. Uhg..
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
While I really like the Jake & Bella relation ship (which means I DONT like Dedward & Bella because sparkles is a creepy, cold, abusive, skinny, pale jerk) this was probably the silliest lemon i have yet read
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
The Bella X Edward pairing is creepy. The thought of a young girl wanting to have sex with a cold dead reanimated corpse is beyond ugly. Especially when compared to Jakes awesomeness. You have a few reviewers that are obviously brain dead or have not developed reading comprehension skills. This is a Jake n Bella fic (which if Meyer had a clue is how he series would have ended up. In spite of Stephanie trying to sugar coat it. Edward was NOT a good guy. Bella had nothing good to say beyond his "perfect" looks and was constantly defending his abusive, controlling behavior. trying to convince everyone that it was only because he wanted to protect her - from everyone and everything except the most dangerous thing for Bella which was himself. Edward was responsible for EVERY bad thing that happened to Bella. James, Victoria, Volturi. All of it. If it wasnt for Jake, She and the Cullens would have been history. But Bella being the head-up her ass moron coward wanted the escape from real life that Edward could give her
brittney chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
GRRRR. You killed my Edward!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Plz make another... i do love edward and bella as a couple... but my dream is for bella and jake to be together
alicedove chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
oh wowowowowowowoow
Littlecosma001 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
In the fight, how was Edward able to bleed and cry? I thought vampires couldn't do those things.
quietlyembarrassed chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
phew! edward dies (sadness) but jacob lives (YAY) i mean i like edward too but jacob is so much more cooler (or hotter which ever way you wanna put it ;P) good story by the way v. v. cool
quietlyembarrassed chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
WHAT THE HELL? why is edward butting into bella and jacobs business now?
coldhearted5666 chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
this is really good!
Orithimaya12 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
i have to say that overall it was good but i think that in the begining u made it slower with more detail. Then when it was getting closer to the finish, u made it end so quickly-as if rushing to finish it-throwing all lemony thoughs out the window with it!

Love it but those were my only concerns...
Vivid imigation chapter 9 . 9/23/2008
Hey i like the story. You should go on with it. Maybe Edward really deserved it. He hurt her and then tried to come back. So plz continue!