Reviews for Scandalous
emilyyfields chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
oh, wow! that was really good! i finsihed the story already, and thought that it was one of the best stories on the site. really good!
Senator PadmeAmidala-Skywalker chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I love their playfulness!
Senator PadmeAmidala-Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
What a great story this is, your descriptions are solid and really paint a clear picture of what they are seeing.

Their love and devotion towards one another jumps off the page. You are a very gifted and talented writer.
GlamPiano chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Charlie Hayden chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
I just started reading this and I like. It is obvious that you know what you're doing- writing wise- unlike most writers on here. There are so few who do. Not only that, but you write good, well described and long chapters which is a bonus for this site. I look forward to reading more.
alan22 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
I love this chapter. I can't wait to see Obi-wan/jedi's reaction when anakin wears the "Ask Yourself. Would Obi-Wan Kenobi Do That?" that is if you are going to put it in there.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
This is such a good story! I always love your Anakin and Padme stories though - always steamy and sexy and romantic. And I'm loving this idea of Padme having Force powers of her own, that would be amazing! Oh and I'm curious now to see who you're going to pair Obi-Wan up with. Because in the first story of this series, Salvation, it looked as if he and Dorme might get together. But after that conversation with Padme and Sabe, it looks like maybe Obi-Wan and Sabe have some unresolved sexual tension. I know you get to make the final call on that one, but I personally think that he and Sabe should end up together - all that arguing and sexual tension will make them one hot couple! lol Anyways great story, update soon!
legolasEstelstar chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Beautifully written. Very passionate, romantic, rich in detail and prose. Loved it. One can't help fall in love with Anakin all over again. Definetly one of my favorite couples.
loonette7 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
I'm sqeeing and giggling my head off here! :D Fluff and smut everywhere! Please continue!
Shehrazad chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
General Skywalker chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Great Update.
IloveAP chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
they are absolutely perfect for each other. I love the closeness of this couple.
Jedi43Leia chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
I do love this universe you have created.
zgape chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
They have the makings for a very happy life together , not perfect but happy none the less.

I like your depiction of them as a married couple.

That place sounds quite wild.
Ms Twilwk chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
I love this couple they are my favorite paring.

Thanks fpr the update.