Reviews for Scandalous
ladywan chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Thanks for the update , there is so much more to your stories than just the erotica. Overall I find them to be very well balanced and expertly executed.

This vacation is so very interesting and nice to see Padme relaxed and having a great time with her Ani.
Padme52 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Your descriptions of this couple are fantastic.I do really like the tongue and cheek way they have of playing with each other and that neither of them allows the other to take themselves to seriously.

Their verbal sparring is refreshing and you do a fine job of keeping it balanced so that she does not come off as a "unfeeling and overbearing Bitch" and he not a "slow-witted goggle eyed star struck school boy.

You have mastered the right balance here.

Intellectuality they are matched perfectly.

They are perfect for each other in every way and you do a fine job of portraying this fact.

Again I must say for a male you totally amaze me with your ability to write romance and erotica.
Shehrazad chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
that was really good. UPDATE
IloveAP chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This was an absolute joy to read... Padme is owned by him heart and soul...And she knows it.
Jedi43Leia chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This story is so well written , your descriptions are dead on target. I am delighted to see Padme relax and just let another aspect of her personality come trough. Anakin knows what she needs even better than she does. It's very erotic .

You did a nice job...

Please write another installment of the three days on Bespin.
zgape chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I like seeing Padme let her hair down, under the watchful eye of her beloved husband.

Shows the human side of her...
Ms Twilwk chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I loved everything about this story...Fresh approach to this couple and I'm looking forward to your next installment.

Great job!
loonette7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I absolutely love it. :) Getting Padme loosened up made me laugh. lol Just imagining the Vice Chair of the Republic getting drunk with her Jedi Master hubby... kinda reminds me of my honeymoon. ;) Fantastic work! Keep it up.
ladywan chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
It was refreshing to read about them just having fun together as a regular married couple.

Anakin knew just what his wife needed and he delivered. I really liked your approach in this story.
General Skywalker chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I was absolutely captivated by this story, and I think you definitely met your goal of describing their relationship post ROTS.

I just finished reading Salvation and you are correct it definitely helped me appreciate and enjoy this this chapter.

Very erotic and appropriate.
Dizzlator chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I like the story a lot! I think that it is charming and very believable (and sexy). There are some minor spelling and grammar mistakes, but I think it is a good story and I am looking forward to more.
Purple Reign chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Awesome! I was hoping you would write a following up to 'Salvation' with alot of steamy scenes! I've been following your AP stories for a while now and am a member of your yahoo group. It's been a while since you've written new fics about my favorite couple. Please update soon!
starwarsnerd79 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Too cute! I, too, love the "alternate events" of Padme and Anakin's relationship. The end of the story had me in stitches! Keep up the great work!
Padme52 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I love Anakin/Padme stories where they are a legitimate married couple living as a family with the twins.

They are my absolute favorites. You have done a great job of capturing the essence of this couple in that phase of their lives.

I look forward to future updates.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3