Reviews for When Life Is Lemony
IchigoMxHarryP chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Good story! Lemony is an iiiidiot. At the end he sounded rather like a petulant little boy, except for what he said.
Captain Subtext chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was EPIC!

I always wanted a more explanitory ending too, but I guess that's not how Lemony rolls. You wrote him very well. I laughed a lot.

I know it's a one shot...but you should really write more...
MiriCG chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I did enjoy your idea. I've also thought about creating some sort of 'resolution story', but never got around to rereading the series and ferreting every mystery out. Anyway, good job. The sugar bowl theory is kind of neat; possibly onto something ;)
M.W chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
oh...wow please write more! and if its too much to ask could you possibly mabye do a happy ending... where B and L tie the Knot and untie the "Silence Knot" then a year later...TRAGEDY STRIKES! and mis fourtune rears its ugly head...and another mystery un folds. hmm i smell a real potential page turner! whoo- hoo i love dramatic secens!
Crossover Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this story a 9. It was nice to see all of those characters reunite. I also liked your theory about the sugar bowl.
the unpleasing end chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I too wasn't pleased with the end of The End but i was pleased with the end of your story which was very pleasing.
Natasha Lim chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Haha... It was kind of weird... But rather funny. "When Life Is Lemony..." Hahaha...!
Izzie and Hannah chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I love it! I would really love to see you expand it, maybe more than a oneshot! But it really is awesome!

I too think that 'The End's end was rather dissapointing! This is awesome!
Violet quagmire chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
It was good, but HOW did the quagmires and baudelaires survive!
escape artists chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I love it, very much like the books, and yet, you sort-of made it your own. :)