Reviews for Wind Lord
jman47 chapter 26 . 7/27
death by beating my bet
Full moon wolf chapter 6 . 7/26
AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH! KAKASHI! Stinking useless hypocritical, cowardly, favoring sonovab****!
...okay. I'm done.
Pato HM chapter 6 . 7/6
This story has a lot of shit that no matter how hard I try to read it I just can't.
This is the first fanfic that I review negatively and that must tell how bad is it.
And I just got to say that, yeah I like the bashing in a lot of fics but this is really pushing it. The way that make you made the other characters like Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi is just horrible.

Dropped.
"If that's the quality of an Ame shinobi then I can see why Hanzo-ojiisan likes me," said Naruto as he began to walk back to his teammates.

Hahahahah! Damn Naruto! I can't stop laughing XD!
"So," said Tazuna once they were out of range. "Explain to me how that super brooder is the best when he needs the help of the hopeless dreamer."

I really love the Tazuna here! Not that I didn't like him before but, you get the point!

And this fic really made me hate Kakashi! I could just kill him slowly and painfully!
Imagine having him look while I pulled his intestines out without anesthesia!
Battlesny chapter 16 . 5/31
if only Anko had remembered that she and Naruto only decided to take the exam to get away from Sasuke.
Battlesny chapter 14 . 5/31
Zaraki isn't supposed to loss fights that quickly :(
Battlesny chapter 12 . 5/31
lol keep adding characters like this and soon you'll have to turn it into a crossover
missmentle chapter 12 . 5/25
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Bleach references your putting all throughout the story
Kishimoto-baka chapter 6 . 5/12
Man, why is Kakashi so stupid in this story?
ShadowTheG chapter 26 . 4/8
I have to say, this fic is quite interesting for all that I've read so far. But, at the end of this chapter, I just HAVE to quote something... "I'VE KISSED THE LIPS THAT HAVE KISSED YOU!"
repple chapter 2 . 4/2
cold be beeter
Thoriso Blade594 chapter 2 . 3/28
who the hell is yoruichi and why the fuck is naruto not being adopted
Jose19 chapter 7 . 3/17
I see that you are bashing Sakura in the story because I don't like her but she deserves better because the only person that I would bash would be Sasuke but since I saw the ending of the series I don't want to see both of these people bash.

Naruto got the last laugh though on Sakura because his pairing was with Hinata who was very appropriate for him in many ways.
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 36 . 2/27
I almost stopped reading it when you gave Sasuke the Uzumaki summoning scroll.. but I persevered and it turns out he didn't have it long. That was a relief. Nice story overall.
2,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »