Reviews for Wind Lord
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 8/2
I can't read any more. I got through chapter 2, and it's so AU that my eyes are aching in their sockets.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with AU. It's only two steps from a completely original work after all.
But this is awkward, and too many of the timelines don't add up. Anko, by my count was graduated at least a year before Minato became Hokage, and at least TWO years before Naruto was even BORN. So it feels like shipping for the sake of shipping. Like 'The Breakfast Club', but Academy students instead of High School students.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 8/2
To start with, that beginning is awfully AU. It's different, but I don't really care for the whole "My father killed Madara" cliche.

Hopefully that's all this reader "hears" of that for a nice long while. But the idea of Naruto getting chakra control exercises early is super-AWESOME.
kaigirl16 chapter 36 . 7/16
Please Continue this story. I would love to see what happens next with Naruto, and the eagles.
Naruto x hinita chapter 36 . 7/14
Okay I've waited way to long to ask are you dead or have quit fan fiction just one answer is enough to satisfy my curiosity
DeaD BonE chapter 30 . 7/3
Ok sry about the previous comment... I should have read this chap then make the comment... Btw in this fic can anyone sign multiple summoning contract or only one?
DeaD BonE chapter 29 . 7/3
Hey dude it's not like I know what u were going to do but if the summoning scroll was in that blood seal then shouldn't it be a blood seal only clan mems/same blood lineage can only recover it? Y'know if not then anybody could recover it and since its a family scroll shouldn't it be in a more guarded room?
kami god shinigami chapter 5 . 6/27
Tha fastest speed out side of a tornados is 253 mph
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/10
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/5
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/4
try not to write chapter 1 . 5/18
try not to write anymore you have the talent but not the moral skills to make it a less disgusting piece
Reaper1173 chapter 36 . 4/22
Loved this story hope it gets continued if not oh we'll!
Blitzstrahl chapter 29 . 4/13
You really seem to hate Kushina what gives?
Not only is she in some sort of hell dimension but now her final gift to Naruto gets stolen by Sasuke?!
Blitzstrahl chapter 18 . 4/11
Sasgay gets assed by Hinata in 0.5seconds...awesome lol. All the hype the council did to build him up down the drain.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 4/10
I'd think Kushina wouldn't fall for Obito and his "I'm Mandara act", she was practically "den mother" to him and Minato's team.
2,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »