Reviews for Wind Lord
BlazeStryker chapter 29 . 12/18/2015
&%&&%**)&*&&*$#E&* Sasuke.

Seriously, he needs a razor-wire enema.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
Hanzo would like Rocco's Speech from the opening of *Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day*:

"There are two types of people in this world when it's all boiled down; you got your talkers and your doers. Talkers, all they got is talk; but when it's all said and done, it's the doers that change the world, and when they do that, they change us; and that's why we never forget them.

So which are you? Do you just sit around and talk about it or do you do something about it? Because, believe you me, all the rest is just coffee house bullshit."
Guest chapter 36 . 11/22/2015
Very good story I hope it will be finished
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Fuck this. Your story is crap. And your bashing is over the top. I can't believe you started to gather Kakashi bash fics. You make me sick.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
Stop bashing Kakashi and Sakura, damnit.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/18/2015
Love it
jman47 chapter 26 . 7/27/2015
death by beating my bet
Full moon wolf chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH! KAKASHI! Stinking useless hypocritical, cowardly, favoring sonovab****!
...okay. I'm done.
Pato HM chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
This story has a lot of shit that no matter how hard I try to read it I just can't.
This is the first fanfic that I review negatively and that must tell how bad is it.
And I just got to say that, yeah I like the bashing in a lot of fics but this is really pushing it. The way that make you made the other characters like Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi is just horrible.

Dropped.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
"If that's the quality of an Ame shinobi then I can see why Hanzo-ojiisan likes me," said Naruto as he began to walk back to his teammates.

Hahahahah! Damn Naruto! I can't stop laughing XD!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
"So," said Tazuna once they were out of range. "Explain to me how that super brooder is the best when he needs the help of the hopeless dreamer."

I really love the Tazuna here! Not that I didn't like him before but, you get the point!

And this fic really made me hate Kakashi! I could just kill him slowly and painfully!
Imagine having him look while I pulled his intestines out without anesthesia!
Battlesny chapter 16 . 5/31/2015
if only Anko had remembered that she and Naruto only decided to take the exam to get away from Sasuke.
Battlesny chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
Zaraki isn't supposed to loss fights that quickly :(
Battlesny chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
lol keep adding characters like this and soon you'll have to turn it into a crossover
missmentle chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Bleach references your putting all throughout the story
2,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »