Reviews for Wind Lord
ShadowTheG chapter 26 . 4/8
I have to say, this fic is quite interesting for all that I've read so far. But, at the end of this chapter, I just HAVE to quote something... "I'VE KISSED THE LIPS THAT HAVE KISSED YOU!"
repple chapter 2 . 4/2
cold be beeter
Thoriso Blade594 chapter 2 . 3/28
who the hell is yoruichi and why the fuck is naruto not being adopted
Jose19 chapter 7 . 3/17
I see that you are bashing Sakura in the story because I don't like her but she deserves better because the only person that I would bash would be Sasuke but since I saw the ending of the series I don't want to see both of these people bash.

Naruto got the last laugh though on Sakura because his pairing was with Hinata who was very appropriate for him in many ways.
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 36 . 2/27
I almost stopped reading it when you gave Sasuke the Uzumaki summoning scroll.. but I persevered and it turns out he didn't have it long. That was a relief. Nice story overall.
Kyle37 chapter 36 . 2/25
A really great story, made awesome with some minor tweaking. Quite glad that Naruto isn't ridiculously powerful yet also like the HInata/Anko/Naruto love triangle situation keeping things interesting. Really excited to see what else you have planned for this fic. Keep it up
The Truth of Words chapter 4 . 2/20
The bushin no jutsu is already a genjutsu technique itself and the only person whom is able to multi-layer their genjutsu the they themselves.
The Truth of Words chapter 2 . 2/20
According to the naruto light novels, anime, and manga there is no such character named Yoruicihi.
Lerris chapter 35 . 1/29
This is not a bad temporary ending point. The Tsunade arc is over and everyone is basically alive. My only suggestion would be to consider killing Sasuke in this chapter rather than letting his arc drag on.
Lerris chapter 19 . 1/28
I like the fact that Sasuke lost in the prelims. Often in stories things are changed up where his opponent actually should win due to skill, but mysteriously Sasuke still wins. Neji's defeat was another plus as was Hinata's victory.
Lerris chapter 12 . 1/27
This is a reread here, though it has been a few years it seems. At any rate, the biggest things that stand out on this read are the team seven dynamic and Kakashi. It feels needlessly forced. With your setup it would have made more sense to just let Kakashi apprentice Sasuke and then conveniently send them on missions where they both were killed. Both are extreme liabilities. After all, this Kakashi has cost the village probably a dozen or two promising shinobi that could turn the tide in a war, and basically done everything in his power to make sure Naruto and Anko die on a mission. Overall, this Sarutobi seems to be nearly powerless to enforce order in his village. At the very least if Kakashi wasted four hours of everyone's time then he should have to pay the equivalent salary for that time for everyone.

With Kakashi and Sasuke gone, one way or another, Naruto could be on a team with Anko and Hinata or not. Lots of possibilities exist and there is no compelling reason to follow canon to them.

Still, overall this remains quite interesting...
TigrezzTail chapter 36 . 1/23
Well Tsunade has cleaned house somewhat. Sasuke is getting pampered like the spoiled brat he is; and Naruto's blade is mostly functional again. So what's next?
Raethor chapter 1 . 1/19
Just a couple of errors
to be precise ,and not to be precious ;
kicked out of the orphanage, not kick out of the orphanage;
We don't know what happened to her, not We don't now what happened to here;
how about I give you a couple of early lessons, not how about i give you a couple of early lessons since
Shalk Zailackar chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I found a typo midway through the chapter at the top of the third page.

"Really?" asked Naruto. He had seen how people treated the old man for a while. They would bow to him and say nice things. He always had nice clouting and a nice place to stay.

The word "clothing" is mistyped.
Kittens Kat chapter 36 . 12/24/2014
THANK YOU FOR SUCH HARD WORK AND SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY!
2,782 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »