Reviews for Wind Lord
Rikkudo Hunter chapter 16 . 13h
I think secs I'd from Battle Angel Alita
YakAge chapter 7 . 1/9
That's too much.
You're abusing Kakashi way too much, it's ridiculous. Get over your own personal vendetta and stop mutilating characters. Why would a legitimate (intellectual) genius like Kakashi intentionally sabotage a shinobi, especially the son of his sensei?
Besides this whole fandom crap about the civilian council is...so retarded.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
Like I said previously, when the fuck did Naruto and bleach crossover in this fanfiction?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Excuse me, but when the fuck did bleach get involved?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Real nice. Portraying Kakashi OOC because you hate him. Great writing.
Nihatclodra chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
... wasn't Yoruichi on that ship too? why didn't she help?
Nihatclodra chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
... You're really going out of your way to make me despise Hiashi and Kakashi with every fiber of my being, aren't you? You haven't even given them any reason to be that fucking asshole-ish, they just are for no reason what so ever...
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
... Iruka flat out said that Naruto had the Bunshin down pat, so why in the fuck did Naruto fail it in the test? Keep your facts straight author!
Ranmaleopard chapter 36 . 11/6/2016
This is just really awesome I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
I can't read any more. I got through chapter 2, and it's so AU that my eyes are aching in their sockets.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with AU. It's only two steps from a completely original work after all.
But this is awkward, and too many of the timelines don't add up. Anko, by my count was graduated at least a year before Minato became Hokage, and at least TWO years before Naruto was even BORN. So it feels like shipping for the sake of shipping. Like 'The Breakfast Club', but Academy students instead of High School students.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
To start with, that beginning is awfully AU. It's different, but I don't really care for the whole "My father killed Madara" cliche.

Hopefully that's all this reader "hears" of that for a nice long while. But the idea of Naruto getting chakra control exercises early is super-AWESOME.
kaigirl16 chapter 36 . 7/16/2016
Please Continue this story. I would love to see what happens next with Naruto, and the eagles.
Naruto x hinita chapter 36 . 7/14/2016
Okay I've waited way to long to ask are you dead or have quit fan fiction just one answer is enough to satisfy my curiosity
DeaD BonE chapter 30 . 7/3/2016
Ok sry about the previous comment... I should have read this chap then make the comment... Btw in this fic can anyone sign multiple summoning contract or only one?
DeaD BonE chapter 29 . 7/3/2016
Hey dude it's not like I know what u were going to do but if the summoning scroll was in that blood seal then shouldn't it be a blood seal only clan mems/same blood lineage can only recover it? Y'know if not then anybody could recover it and since its a family scroll shouldn't it be in a more guarded room?
2,824 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »