Reviews for Wind Lord
shit
R chapter 24 . 3/28
It is infuriating to see a ninja to be reliant on gimmicks.
Naruto's flying ability? Showmanship.
The raijin? A gimmick.
The sempuken? Complicated and flashy. You could have given him the flying swallow technique, and be the better for it

There are so many aspects of wind style that you have overlooked, for some esoteric flashy techniques. Why? Strong taijutsu, sharp blades, and vacuum bullets are all he really needs.
R chapter 7 . 3/27
I'm not liking where you are taking this. Naruto is fucking around, and Sasuke is ridiculously abrasive. Canon Sasuke was obsessed with gaining strength, and that entails hard work. I dislike Sasuke bashing. It's ridiculously immature.
R chapter 5 . 3/27
If you are going to make naruto stronger, at least spare him the fucking ass-poke he gets from Kakashi.
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 3/24
WTF, Why why... why offer a summoning contact?
mischievouswolf chapter 29 . 2/16
I think that was low, even for sasuke... stealing scroll that rightfully belong to your own teammate is just wrong ...
Rikkudo Hunter chapter 16 . 1/17
I think secs I'd from Battle Angel Alita
YakAge chapter 7 . 1/9
That's too much.
You're abusing Kakashi way too much, it's ridiculous. Get over your own personal vendetta and stop mutilating characters. Why would a legitimate (intellectual) genius like Kakashi intentionally sabotage a shinobi, especially the son of his sensei?
Besides this whole fandom crap about the civilian council is...so retarded.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
Like I said previously, when the fuck did Naruto and bleach crossover in this fanfiction?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Excuse me, but when the fuck did bleach get involved?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Real nice. Portraying Kakashi OOC because you hate him. Great writing.
Nihatclodra chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
... wasn't Yoruichi on that ship too? why didn't she help?
Nihatclodra chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
... You're really going out of your way to make me despise Hiashi and Kakashi with every fiber of my being, aren't you? You haven't even given them any reason to be that fucking asshole-ish, they just are for no reason what so ever...
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
... Iruka flat out said that Naruto had the Bunshin down pat, so why in the fuck did Naruto fail it in the test? Keep your facts straight author!
Ranmaleopard chapter 36 . 11/6/2016
This is just really awesome I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter
2,830 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »