Reviews for The Line: A Tale of the Afterlife
Deathly Noted chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
I think you're hilarious. Absolutely love this fanfic. The banter between the characters is priceless.
irrivexed chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
L continued kicking Raito. Everyone was a bit confused as to why L had chosen this moment to go insanely out of character.

That right there is one of the many reasons I am loving your fic! Your sense of humor is fantastic and I really needed something to brighten up my day today. I knew what I was looking for had arrived when I saw that you had updated! Other high points are Raito and threes, the switching of "hell" for "the line" (I find myself wanting to emulate that in real life and then cracking up), Raito's plans for world domination (again), Maiko and co., RPG and gaming in-jokes (all so, so true), well, I could go on and on (the fourth wall!). To sum up, I really appreciate your imagination, characterization, wit, humor, and cleverness. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more! Oh, and thanks, reading your story makes me feel happy!
breezeofcherryblossoms chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
LOL...I absolutely LURVE Jun'ichi! We have the same wavelength on evil Raito... *shiver*

According to Matt, I'll probably end up in The Line too... all i do is watch anime or read fanfiction... and occasionally go to school... o_0

YAOI! . MORE LURVE! .
asdf42 chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
jun'ichi killed Raito?, please no

"“Oh, I see,” said Matsuda, who didn’t remember, but thought it quite possible that he had in fact done it and had cleverly given himself amnesia afterwards to cover it up. ‘Cuz he’s smart that way." Matsuda is so funny xPP
XSorryNoAccountx chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
I love the story and it's written well, but... do you hate Mikami? *sniff*
Arai Haruka chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
Another fluffy chapter, with Raito rants, evil laughter, and a new Igor part. w00t!
SilverLaurels chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This is better than I inticepated.
Rose Unspindle chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
*Giggles*

Love it! Normally I don't like fics like this but man! You make it fun to read and you introduce new characters without a hitch, and still somehow keep people in character while still making this funny.

*breaks fourth wall* Are you really omnipitent?
RenRenTheGreat chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
NOT THE SCONES! DD: I bet soul-less Near has something to do with it D

Which makes me wonder, why the hell (line?) are they paying bills? It's the /line/. Bills should not exist when you're dead! DD

Also, I like the bad guys. They make me giggle w

(btw~ this is AnimeDragonofFire, now with a more uber-name c:)
phoenix of hell chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
And the hilarity increases. You brought Sayu, Matsuda AND Near! Excellent!
Arai Haruka chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
I love knowing what happens before the rest of the world! While other ponder about the OCs and things happening next time, I get to wonder about... something else.
RenRenTheGreat chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
I'll be sure to throw leaves at my friends until they review :]

Oh random people! D I like random people. And Igor. Why is Igor gone? D: Igor should get yummy yummy pie to.

Near is Indonesian? I never saw that one coming! xD Then again, I never saw solemn Mello coming either. Or Misa not going on a world rampage because Raito and L kissed. Or Sayu marrying Matsuda. Or a lot of other things, really.

Yes Matt! Break that fourth wall like you know everything! DD AHAHAHAHA... I'm done

...Pie vs. Mello. Final score: Pie 197240982328804 Mello 0

Alas poor MelMel
Michi Mitsurugi chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
*Raises hands in air as if she had won somehow*

Yes! Near is Indonesian!... I really don't know where you got that, but sweet shit, I'm half Indonesian.

...

That's kinda creepy, though. I mean, my mother is the one who was born and raised there... she has this terribly heavy asian accent. It's funny when I bring friends over, and she talks to them. After they're done, they come to me and ask what the heck she just said.

Matsuda and Sayu got married. I think that's really cute; didn't expect that, but still... Raito has his older brother senses kick in. More fights between them would be hilarious.

And I can just imagine Raito jump out the front door, yelling "Today is the day I rule the world!"

"..."

"Well, now what?"

And what happened to Igor? There's got to be some kinda weird reason why he's there; people who are at the 'Line' are people who somehow had interaction with the Death Note (correct me if I'm wrong), so... what's his story? Would it be long and dramatic? Or fast and random? (
Peanuckle chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
I love your style of humor. I'm curious about the particulars of the Line, since you haven't really explained it at all yet.
Rinbins chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
M. Near. D I'm glad he's here, even though it means he died~

Aw, Matsu and Sayu. Adorable.

And the rest of the chapter? Amazing, of course! Ahaha, Matt and Near are kinda ganging up on Mello. That's cool. xD

...Snow Patrol. *0* Run is such a MelloNear song for me, and now you're making me want to go listen to it on repeat for ever yay.

Ohh, taking-over-the-world stuff. Excitement. D YEY.

(...Is it bad that when you said 'things that come in threes', I immediately thought of Wammy threesome? Dx God.)