Reviews for The Past Always Comes Back To Haunt You
stunna18 chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
I'm sorry to say this BUT you tryna tell that NARUTO is gonna let DEIDRA & ITachi raise her baby , the one they stole from her & Sasuke is ok with it ... This is messed up big time . I thought she'll get to keep both her kids and finally be at peace but no you had to drag the "I'll be the aunt " to her own DAUGHTER *flips tables*
andysanime chapter 24 . 4/14/2012
Really good job and... I wouldn't mind reading an epilogue!
LittleMissCaitlin23 chapter 24 . 4/29/2011
nicey...
Technalonik chapter 14 . 10/16/2008
I read half of the next chapter and...WHAT'S WITH YOU AND A PREG NARU? IT'S DISGUTINGLY WIERD!...whatever.
TheHeartsMinstrel chapter 12 . 8/27/2008

STORY TIME!

X3
gigi chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Hi there!

I've enjoyed your fic. and I have to agree with your other reviewers, I think a nice short or long epilogue to update that things are ok or what-have-you. I mean that's just how I feel but I'm glad to have read that Itachi have changed his ways for the better. Man, he was a dick! Ha! Thanks for your imagination and sharing.
MercyDawn chapter 24 . 5/6/2008
I really like dyour story, and you can't just leave us hanging like that. you have to write a review.
die blaue Rose chapter 24 . 5/6/2008
NO! DONT END IT HERE! and if you must atleast please make the epilogue! AND IT WASNT SUCKKY IT WAS GOOD! so please if you can make at least the epilogue!
HikariAi chapter 24 . 5/6/2008
I would like an epilouge... I don't really like it to end there.. please please...
Shika1929 chapter 24 . 5/5/2008
Beautiful story with a beautiful ending. It was a bit confusing at times because of grammar, but I was able to figure it out. Anyways, I'd love to see what happened afterwards, so please, make an epilogue! Thank you for a wonderful fic!
lauren chapter 24 . 5/5/2008
write a epilouge
kaori kuni chapter 24 . 5/5/2008
Noo! TPACBTHY can't end here ! Y-Y

I officially want an epilouge,... and my vote counts for five cuz I .. umm. because I say it. :D. So.. do an epilouge !Y-Y , with lots of ItaDei, the rulest of the rulest couples (along with SasuNaru of course)

So, with my five votes, and the other five in your reviews (I had to count... so I call a friend and tell him to review if necessary) there are.. 10... so.. two epilouges? xD.

Well... I should be eating my dinner by now.. but.. had to review.

Take care,

Kao-chan
Panther X chapter 24 . 5/5/2008
Please, please, please write an epiloge! But make it good (unlike the one in Harry Potter 7...). This story is one of my favorites on the entire site!
Maka-chan12 chapter 24 . 5/5/2008
That sucks. i liked your story. Anyway, i want an epilogue. I love your story. I don't want it to end but every story has to have an ending right. So I'll read your other stories too.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 24 . 5/5/2008