Reviews for Last Request
painfulldarksoul chapter 1 . 1/31
That was freaking depressing. I might be a pessimist. But even I love happy endings.
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 1 . 1/9
MY HEART, IT HURTS! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! *Cries till the end of time*
AgentAIeisa94 Marvel chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Oh my poor heart! ¬°ICY!
I'm a little shocked there aren't many Icy/Bloom fics out there!
it have been like 3 or 4 years that i haven't watch Winx and today my little sis was watching and i say hey gotta go to and read some Icy/Bloom and it's sad there aren't too many but i loved yours
IcyGirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wowowow... this story is so beautifull! I was crying at the end! It is so touching! Good job, I love IcyxBloom!
Coldheart.13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Omg musaxtecna
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh, god, why did you do this to me. Just. Why. This was horrible. But at the same time it was so damn beautiful as well and I can't even ugh why oh god.

Fantastic writing, though. It's really heartstring-tugging.
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Awww...this was so sweet...poor Icy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Me too.
ChiChiChico chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
i agree. there should be more Icy/Bloom fics! they're a really interesting couple, unless youre against homos and then not so much, but still! anyways, i liked this one a lot! it was really good and very well written!
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Sad-nesssss~~ T-T I just remembered it too, randomly you know? I HAD to look up some fanfiction. But... the ANGST! Depressing sadness! Mhhhmp. n
Kam14 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was so sad I think I'm gonna cry. But still great story so passionate.
Elphie-not-Fae chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Too lazy to log in. But this was so touching and adorable and I got all teary eyed. I think it couldn't have been better and I LOVE this pairing! Keep up the awesome-ness!
hi chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
NO! poor Icy... I wish there were more Icy/Bloom fanfics too... Icy is my favorite witch...*SOB*... this is the only fanfic that has made my cry...and i dont cry easily. But over all ilove your story! WONDERFUL!
Sume chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Beautiful...just beautiful. I read this twice, it was so good! You have a way with words that I try to draw in my pictures. Keep up the good work!
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I wish fanfiction would stop screwing around with where the damn review button is so I stop hitting the wrong button when I want to comment on a story, for Pete's sake. (/rant)

Anyways, I very much liked this. OoC a little, but very well written, so I forgive you. I don't know how I feel about Icy/Bloom, but if I can find more stories like this, perhaps I'll warm up to it faster. D