Reviews for Permission Granted
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/25
OMG! I think this is the first story where I've cried all the way through. That is definitely a record for me. This is amazing and tragic and my heart is shattered. Job well done. xo
DawnoftheNutter chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This needs an epilogue...just sayin'
AmyH chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Absolutely heart-wrenching.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Why did you allow DNR, Gibbs? WHY? ;_;

This is so much saaaaader than when Katie left...at least her death had been quick. And just...just watching him die is...)':

*grabs tissue*

Nooooooo...
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
So So sad

I had tears through the whole story. And then when Gibbs was tiring to fight his more tears came. And finally when Gibbs granted Tony his last wish. O my I think this is one of the saddest Tony/Gibbs stories i have read.

I wish they could of told each what they mean to one another.

The time with Abby so natural but so just them.
Darksoul01 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Amazing. Well written and very well done. simply amazing story. Thank you for it.
DeejayMil chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awwwww :( that was amazing... I honestly didn't know how you could possibly make this fic work, but make it work you did. Amazing job!
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
It's four o'clock am and I'm sitting here crying over a character that doesn't exist. Oh my goodness that was powerful. Wow. Great...just great.
dovetales chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Sad, touching, really nice. Like the way you tie in SWAK and Gibbs's orders.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That was heartbreaking, beautiful, poignant, well-writte, and an absolutely wonderful read. You developed the backstory well and ended it beautifully. A job well done :)
Mulderette chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow. You weren't kidding about the tissue warning. That was heart wrenching and very beautifully written.
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This breaks the 1 POV per scene rule and it's not 3rd person omniscient. But other than that it was a good story, very sad. Quite the tear-jerker and I, as a writer, value the kind of evil that is, jerking tears from a reader. Congrats!
Cullen-Black chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Mission accomplished I was bawling halfway through this. :( tony survived in my mind though, I can't imagine it any other way lol.
Lilynette chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Damn. You made me cry like a baby o0; Wonderful storytelling.
BritMum chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is the first fanfic to make me cry. I can totally see this between Gibbs and Tony. Sad, but so true. Very well written. Great job.