Reviews for Finding the Path
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Interesting and sad.
Yorae Rasante chapter 1 . 9/9/2010

Why does this story has Naruto U. & Sakura H. as characters instead of Naruto U. & Sarutobi H.?
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hm. Interesting. Always found it a little strange how Naruto could be that optimistic without some kind of support. This paints a nice picture of what could have happened.

And that about Windows Vista? You're absolutely right. I have it. The 64-bit version. Though I'm not religious, the only thing I can say is: Good god in heaven but that thing SUCKS! Looks nice, but it's riddled with annoying stuff and bugs.
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
A nice little motivational piece. I think you captured that feeling of determination pretty well.

Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Thanks for reminding us all of why Naruto is awesome. Good work!
IronicEnding chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Very nicely done.

I particularly enjoyed the last final paragraphs. IT was an inspired way to quickly go over how that single minded determination would bring Naruto his goals in life. I think it was appropriate to leave it that short in this case. It just worked out.

Though i was hoping for some more narusaku events spilled out, what you had was good.

So best of luck on all your future chapters.
Val Skia chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Not a fan of narusaku at all.

Could use a bit more detail, but I know what your going for. Sort of how someone's words can change the course of someone's life?

Visa eh? haha That's why I'm using a winXP. I bought it last summer and I'm glad I didn't wait, or else I would be stuck with visa. Why what did it do? I wanna hear the visa-horror story :)
natsume chapter 1 . 10/11/2007