Reviews for Past In Present
Graygamer chapter 29 . 7/31/2017
Wonder full story! I hope to see it completed some day.
Chris chapter 29 . 7/15/2017
I love where this story has led, but now I want more. I would like to see this through to the end. I realize you haven't been active for a while, but this story needs to be completed. I hope you see this and pick up where you left off.
nobody chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
If your doing a harem I think you should add sawyer in it she could be the hinata to rocks naruto
somebody chapter 29 . 2/8/2015
You should add sawyer in the story and add her to the women who want rock it would make things spicy
Fireburnspirit chapter 29 . 4/1/2014
oh i cant wait
ThePhenakism chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
Awesome story! Loved how you've written rock, please continue it :)
Teshy chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
hmmm interesting so far its been very fun to read. I do hope you will eventually come back and continue. )
Gray Maka chapter 29 . 1/11/2013
I love this ff. It is brilliant. Please update soon !
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 29 . 8/7/2011
The story is as black a Roanapur, Awaits the next chapter xD
JMK2 chapter 29 . 4/3/2011
Good story, keep it up.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 29 . 12/24/2010
(sigh) still no revy. A black lagoon without revy is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with no bread, or a car without an engine, or a bird with no wings. When is Revy coming back?
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 28 . 12/18/2010
This is one hell of a fic, I have been a fan since the True Self. But, I just don't like it all. Without Revy there to kill those bitches who would dare touch HER Rock. It's not the same without Two-Hands. Excellent fic, but I wish Alesha and Roberta would just die already, so Rock could meet back up with Revy.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
It's cool that you give Benny a role in the story as well. Most authors just ignore him and give him a single line every 3-5 chapters.
Zoku chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
Hahaha, Rock and a bunch of random people bulling Revy? Priceless!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2010