Reviews for New Beginnings
Tonnerre chapter 35 . 2/15
One of the best fics I have ever read, one of the only fics that makes me bleive in love, even a tad bit more, simply put, masterful and brilliant and vast in how far it stretches my imagination. Bravo.
Tonnerre chapter 34 . 2/15
Moonshadow, welcome to the family. And I love how vividly you described Elita falling to her knees and pressing her forehelm to optimus' servo.
Tonnerre chapter 32 . 2/15
Shockwave going turncoat? This feels a bit ooc, but hell i'll roll with it.
Tonnerre chapter 31 . 2/15
Ahhhh and here come the tears. Optimus, it's so strange and horrible to see him vulnerable, to realize how bad he had it. I mean, he's Optimus, we almost never see him like this. And confronting the fact that he can torn open as easily as any other bot hurts.
Tonnerre chapter 30 . 2/15
Well SHIT. Again I am rendered nigh speechless. How do you do it?
Tonnerre chapter 27 . 2/15
Well FUCK. I was not expecting Blazer to do that. And holy shit now megatron has him...Ultra Magnus is going to have to shoot her isn't he? Oh Primus. _;
Tonnerre chapter 26 . 2/15
Oh the joys of parenthood!
Tonnerre chapter 25 . 2/15
Holy shit WHAT DID SHE DO TO HIM?!
Tonnerre chapter 23 . 2/15
The cing on the cake after that very serious chapter was the parody, thank you for making me less of a ball of feels.
Tonnerre chapter 22 . 2/15
Optimus is only a coward when it comes to Elita...that throws things into rather sharp perspective.
XinterestingX chapter 27 . 2/14
*whining like a child
Poor Magnus... And poor Hot Rod! What a way to meet your evil uncle.
XinterestingX chapter 26 . 2/14
I love Hot Rod and Kup moments, they are just so amazing!
Unicron? I really hate that mech...
XinterestingX chapter 24 . 2/14
*Reading Optimus orginaly last words T-T
Does that mean we have to, you know, be prepared for something awfully sad to happen?
XinterestingX chapter 12 . 2/14
If you could have seen my face when I read what it was!
*aaahhh! The matrix!
XinterestingX chapter 8 . 2/13
My "spark" hurt for both Megatron and Optimus here. *reding Megatron's pleas again a