Reviews for Twinning the Hatchet
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
So...which manner of interfacing did they actuate? If it's up to the reader, I'd prefer a bit more detail to be honest.
Incognito Llama chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Love, love, love this story!
RatchetSS2 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Woah... my mind was blown at the sudden kissing and ending up in Ratchet's quarters... so kinky. Awesome job.
DreamWeaveBeliever chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Aww that was utterly adorable I think ratchet and the twins is my second fav paring for the grouchy medic
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
For sheer WTF? puzzlement, I ended up reading all your stuff. That's not WTF as in a bad thing-just not being able to see the next curveball you'd throw in characters' lives. I realized all my reviews of your work would end up reading the same theme of 'long, intricate, feel-good drama; hey everybody, read this!' so I'll just review here and let it go. XD
The Awesome March Hare chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Great story, I love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
Awww, I liked that. Short and sweet. This pairing is really growing on me. :D Though you could probley bring the rating down to T. Nothing was all too descriptive.
arctapus chapter 11 . 12/25/2010
bravo. excellent story and great ending. I sorta envy their bonhomme. Indeed. It will never be dull. :) Thank you.
arctapus chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
ah. so romantic. really. I just love this pairing. you should be paid to write it.
arctapus chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
another awww moment. men. they really need to talk, the dummies ...
arctapus chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
nice touch at the end. good reposte by sideswipe.
arctapus chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
oh no. now the hard part. the next few. it had to happen but its going to be hard anyway. poor ratchet. poor sides and sunny? very sweet.
arctapus chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
no, ratch honey. you just won the trifecta. :-D
arctapus chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
this is classic: I know they're shiny and brightly colored

The ending swerving into the intentions of both and the inherent sorrow therein was great. nice deft touch.
arctapus chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
you know, this is a classic. I absolutely love the way you write and these two boys and ratchet are hysterical. I love your writing, Ryagelle. Thank you. Can't wait to finish this.