Reviews for Liar, Liar, Burn in Hell
BlissfulSinner chapter 1 . 4/3
Wow. This makes me look at Charizard in a whole new perspective.

The thing is, if it wasn't ash saving him in that fateful day where Damien abandoned him - he would've died. This just makes me realise how ungrateful he has been.

I really hate Charizard, I wish Ash didn't save him at all. He may the strongest pokemon in Ash's team, but in my opinion - he is the weak.

The weakest out of the weakest, downright pathetic.

Just wow.
Shade Hunter the Pegasus chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
wow, Ash-Bashing is so fun, aint it?
Derp chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Why did Dawn die? She seemes innocent...
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Huh. This made me hate Charizard now...
American Pirate chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh, yes, his Charizard 'defies' him. How nice. How fitting. Ash is a Gary-Stu, isn't he?

No, he is not. Ash does not deserve all the hate he gets in the fandom. Honestly, he did leave Pokemon behind to get stronger, and he realized his mistake with Butterfree. Maybe the newest seasons don't offer much in the way of character growth, but in the first few seasons, character development actually did happen with him.

Of course he sleeps with his Pikachu. That's his starter, and he loves him/her/it. Would you want to hug a Muk, who are basically sewage come to life? That's like hugging a mixture of mud and the contents of your septic tank, with some shit from your sewers thrown in.

Yeah, good luck with the Ash-hate. Grow up a little bit.
Lullaby of the Doomed chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
what the hell do you have agaisnt ash damn whats your problem
fireheart15 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
damn lolita i was think about writting a fucking dark fic and you go and make this, shit still i like the way you killed ash the fuck tard
Evil Little Nyarth chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Pikachu is a spoiled, bratty Pokemon. Ash has it all the time, but he has left his great Pokemon to be with a Professor, or to be trained. Without him. All he cares about is his battles, how to win, and how to become a master. The mind of a Pokemon is the mind of an animal, a free, sentient creature with its own rights. Pikachu is even abused by him, though he doesn't seem to know it. He works the poor rat to death. If he is battling a powerful trainer, what does he choose? Pikachu.

Misty is OK. Unlike Ash, she spotted true power and feeling in her Psyduck, and she decided on keeping it. If only it had taken something more subtle than lifesaving for her to realize that. I rarely even watch the ones with May or Dawn. Brock, well have the time I want to burn him at the stake because he treats girls like pawns. Without even knowing them, he goes for them. He doesn't care about their feelings. But he cares for his Pokemon, unlike Ash. I think that Ash should just be cut off the show. He has seen so many legendary Pokemon, and he does not feel honored by it. Heck, some people went years just to see a drawing of the Lady of Water, Suicune.

Well, I spent awhile ranting so now I must tell about the story, like a good reviewer. Emotions very well captured, but somehow the title just didn't go with it somehow. Great story. How about writing more stories about his Pokemon destroying Ash? Bayleef perhaps? I sound like Beware Primal Dialga I know but it would be interesting because Bayleef loved Ash, and he left her for power. She would have a hard time killing him, but inner conflict and guilt are always good.

Sincerely,

Nyarth

P.S Team Rocket seems to hate Meowth sometimes. Maybe a future idea?
Beware Primal Dialga chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Once again, great fic. Charizard's emotions are perfectly portrayed. Charizard was left professor Oak though I think. AND HE LEFT FUCKING BAYLEEF WITH PROFESSOR OAK! THAT *&%$# ! ! I would really love it if he had stayed dead when that chandelier fell on him in Lavender Town... Feh.
Bahamut-255 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Ash Ketchum is no more! Gotta love that Charizard.

PS Could you kill Misty as well? The bitch has gotta go.
darkwebx01 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Dear Arceus(yes I worship the Pokemon Gods) That was great! Strength to all Ash-Haters!
Drowning in Sin chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I really HATE Ash.I mean,all he cares about is battling and sometimes it seems like he doesn't evn care about his whenever he goes to a new region,he always brings Pikachu with him. What about his other pokemon? DOESN'T HE CARE!

Anyway,great job all the way and Ashie Boy got what he deserved.

-The Half Moon Umbreon
IceCrome chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Jeez, why do you hate Ash so much?

AND KILL DAWN FIRST, NICE. I like Dawn the best out of Ash's three hoes.

Good story, BUT WHY KILL DAWN AND BROCK. They are GREATER than Ash.

Why do you hate him so much? At least I nothing him.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow, you REALLY hate Ash, lol. I love Charizard too, but that was a little harsh. But it was a really good story.
Gryfferinclaw chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wow.

Just...

Wow.

This was one of THEBEST fanfictions I have ever read. I once said that I could find three writers on this site that were better Stephanie Mary-Sue - I mean, Meyer, ehehe. Let me tell you, Loli, this piece - as well as your Ditto piece. I always loved that gelatinous blob '( I had one of my LeafGreen team, and if I remember correctly, I actually battled with him. Gotta love Ditto - put you WAY at the top of that list.

I never really had an opnion of Ash before, but you're right about he's portrayed. He could at least bring some of the older Pokemon back every now and again, but no. Just Sinnoh promotion.

And, as much as I lovedlovedloved this fic, I think it was an eensy bit harsh for Dawn. Brock, too. I would've had Charizard let her live, but after he killed Ash, he would've turned to Dawn and they'd have some momentary sort of connection so Dawn understood what had happened between those two and she'd swear never to do the same.

And Brock would be off taking care of Happiny.

But my minor critiques aside, this fic was AH-MAZING.

P.S. Charizard was - IS- one of my favorite first-gen Pokemon. He's gotten me through every gym in Kanto And ignore 'ashrockz232', the hypocrite. 'u have no grammar' indeed.