Reviews for Whatever Happened to Rin?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
I love how you keep on dwelling into the quilty feeling Rin must have of all that happened. It always seems like the girls in Naruto are unlucky in this, being weaker than the boys. -:

* Clap clap claps for Minato being Minatoawesom. * - And Shizune for being a boss.

This. And all below and over;
"When most girls are beginning to really notice boys for the first time, Rin was learning how to seduce a man and get him to spill secret information without him even realizing it."

(Ah Kakashis reaction to this xD)

Why do I feel like this story just got very more darker? :-x Amazing use and reference to real history. I feel like this dark bit of truth (they are child soldiers!) hasen't got mentioned in the manga when it should be, so thank you for this.

I love you for giving Rin such a great character, and backstory! It makes her wish to save people suddenly not naive as might have sounded. I could bet my hat if I had one that you are doing a better job at this then Kishimoto. (his weakness is writing good strong female characters)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Wow chapter four and five suddenly took a turn for the scary.
Rin is only twele years old and is already working nonstop as ninja and at a hospital. What is this, child labour!? :O

Kakashi being a genius as a shinobi but completly clueless on how to comfort at friend. Well done on showing them both carrying guilt over his death. The problematic situation both Rin and many other female character in this universe are put in. And then fwosh- Yondaime Hokage is there to give the answer. I do hope Rin becomes strong enough to take care of herself. :/
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I love this chapter. Blushing Kakashi. xD
I liked the scene with the nin dogs showing up and greeting Rin.
Also it was a good idea to have Kakashi have tattos underneath his facemask(es) as we probaly never would think he would have them. And Rin and Kakashi is sweet towards eachother. :)
Promestein chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
This story is incredible so far. I really hope you update soon.
distanceincrowdedrooms chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
i love ur reason for why kakashi wears a mask! so original!
hinata7072 chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
wa cool when is your next chapter i can't wait i like kakashi 'rin and minato soo much ...
fan sand chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
this fanfiction is good and the reason rin's life revilves around kakashi is cuz she loves him so she tries to do stuff with him as much as possible so its ok to have alot of focuse on kakashi (soz for pointing out the obvious hope it didnt annoy u)
PrettyAmethystPrincess chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
I have absolutely /Loved/ all of the chapters so far! I cant wait for the next one! Update soon please!
evs14u chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
havent finished stared reading but the first two sentences are great i am going to finish reading it tomoro and please write as much as u can for rin and kakashi.
Aurora313 chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
I really love this story! XD I'll be waiting for the next one :)
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
*gasp* an update! Nicely done.
AimedSiren chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Amazing story! Cant wait for an update! Keep up the excellent work
rawringpixie chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
amazing!

i love this story and i can't wait til chapter 5!
Mr.Alfredo chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
This is the best story ive ever read. I cant find anything wrong with the latest chapter and, I cant wait until the next one pluse we are at big cliffhanger. Write the next chapter soon! :)
onlyme3333333 chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
hey! great story! very interesting! you should update soon I whant to see what happen!