Reviews for A Lesson to Learn
little miss michelle chapter 21 . 10/15/2009
really really loved this story! Ryan and kelly are my favorite couple!
Solo Ensemble chapter 21 . 10/25/2008
Very sweet story!
Solo Ensemble chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
Oh, yikes. I wish I had something better to say, but...yikes.

:-P
Solo Ensemble chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
Okay. Kelly is being insane. I'll attribute it to pregnancy hormones. I mean, she's partly right, but still partly insane. Ryan has come a TREMENDOUS way, and even told her that he loved her, and I can get her frustration, but yikes, I just want to hold Ryan's hand. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. Ah, who am I kidding? I don't want it fixed soon. I love angst. :)
Solo Ensemble chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
Very hot, very poignant.
Solo Ensemble chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Aw. What a wonderful moment.
Solo Ensemble chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
I adore the Jim/Kelly/Pam friendship. I've got a couple Ryan/Kelly stories semi plotted out, and that friendship is an aspect of a couple of them just because I think it's natural. They're the closest in age and in the same part of their lives and it makes sense that she would talk to Jim adn Pam and they would give her advice once they get past how crazy she can be sometimes.
Solo Ensemble chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
So. Fricking. Romantic. At first it felt weird to read the script that I remembered from Product Recall, but at the end, it was just achingly perfect.
Solo Ensemble chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
She really is just the sweetest, most caring girl, isn't she?
Solo Ensemble chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I seriously love you. Just quit your life and be awesome for me forever. :) It's so selfish of me, I know, because obviously you have your own commitments and schedule and life and all that, but I would do almost anything to get you to ignore all that and write more Ryan/Kelly for me. :-D You're the best.
Faile Aybara chapter 21 . 12/30/2007
I just read this entire story and I must say that this is an incredible piece of writing! Your descriptions are amazing and I love the way you wrote Kelly and Ryan. This story is one in a kind and I loved it! Keep up the great work
MrsBigTuna chapter 21 . 12/6/2007
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I am going to miss this story so much. I truely love your imagery and descriptive narrotive. Very impressive and I hope to see another story soon from this couple. I actually have a one shot story in the works about this couple, but it will be much darker than this story. Thank you for sharing this lovely fanfic and I should be updating the last chapters of "lovely Suitors". Been too busy with school, but you and like two other people actually wrote reviews so... not rushing. hehe. Again, fantastic job. Bravo!
literatiwhore chapter 20 . 12/4/2007
a little OOC but really good. nice and happy. :)
MrsBigTuna chapter 20 . 12/2/2007
Good chapter. I really love everyone's reactions. Angela and Andy's were the best. hehe. Dwight was hiliarious as usual and I am really looking forward to the party. Chapter 21 is coming up next. Yikes! I hope there's an ending soon. On second thought, no I don't! lol. Update soon!
literatiwhore chapter 19 . 11/28/2007
this is a really good story. a tad too OOC for my usual liking, but i like it in this. i'm interested to see where you take this.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »